Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Grow up and get behind Riyad, or: stop listening to the press and wait and see how he reacts on the pitch

11 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

lmao can you imagine if we play him and he heads towards our net and just smashes it in; like when you're already losing to your mate on FIFA so you turn the goalie around and just boot it in. 

what vardy gonna do to mahrez.....

249fek.gif

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Gerbold said:

Gerbold was certainly fuming when he watched Peterson's infamous interview with Cathy Newman! He's a tad too excitable to emulate Peterson's calm dissection of Ms Newman's bluff and bluster.

I really shouldn't talk about myself in the third person - reminds me of Micky Adams unfortunate habit.

If Mickey Adams is certain of one thing it's that that was't a Micky Adams habit.

Anyway welcome back misery guts, hat trick in your next game please and all is well. 

• Haha 1

This is an interesting turn of events lol

Mahrez the player at his best is a joy to watch, however, Mahrez the petulant sulk has understandably left a bitter taste with a lot of Leicester fans.

If the Management team and Players are happy with a reintegration then I trust CPs judgement.

It will be interesting how this all unfolds.

4 minutes ago, FoxSinceBirth said:

I agree he's let the club down and threw his toys out of the pram, however he's by far the most talented player in the squad, would you rather him not play despite him being a game changer???

This reminds me of the inflatable headmaster of the inflatable school telling off the inflatable boy  coz he brought a pin to school.... you've let me down ...you've let the school down. .. and worst of all you've let youself diwn

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Honestly yes I’d rather he didn’t play. I understand the people with your viewpoint but for me integrity and values mean more to me than talent

Yeah, I also completely understand both sides of the coin, if i'm totally honest its a hard one but if you look at it from the players/manager/owners point of view, I can't see them not welcoming him back. I don't agree however that he should be allowed straight back into the first team, if he does whoever gets dropped for him should be furious.

1 minute ago, Stevosevic said:

Club statement:

Screenshot_20180209-163258.png

Garbage - Mahrez is concerned only with his own ambition and success - nothing criminal about that, but crap like this empty rhetoric ought to be shot down. Mahrez was, and is, in the wrong and he should be left in no doubt about that. Weak and cowardly behaviour by the owners and senior management at the club.