Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

The Apology Thread

On ‎07‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 19:05, GaelicFox said:

I have had to wait 7 days for this

I genuinely want to say sorry to anyone in Algeria I offended by my rude and unfair summary of their country , genuinely sorry to the many decent Algerian Foxes on here 

also to Mark and the rest to the Mods I’m very very sorry 

think it’s one for GaelicFox to maybe leave FT and take his ranting madness elsewhere 

sorry again 

my parting gift will be this thread where people can come and apologise for their behaviour when they got FT bans ! 

"Ranting madness" is a wonderful pressure valve imo. lol

15 hours ago, Nalis said:

I thought this was going to be one of those threads where any foxestalker can apologise to another foxestalker akin to the questions youve always wanted to ask other foxestalkers thread.

I deeply and humbly apologise that this appears not be the case.   

Happy now?

13 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Who was this guy anyway? Never heard of him yet seems to have a lot of posts? Is it that moose boy poster with a different name? Sorry not been keeping up to date with resident trolls etc 

Moosebreath was "disappeared" by the mods. He caused a lot of offence (and a few laughs TBF)

On 08/02/2018 at 09:30, joachim1965 said:

I think that sometimes a bit of self moderation is called for, I have been well piissed off with our Algerian friends on here over the last seven days and almost posted a couple that would certainly have seen a ban.

Sometimes you just have to bite your lip and smile.

Impressive trick if you can do it...

• Haha 1