Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

The Apology Thread

I have had to wait 7 days for this

I genuinely want to say sorry to anyone in Algeria I offended by my rude and unfair summary of their country , genuinely sorry to the many decent Algerian Foxes on here 

also to Mark and the rest to the Mods I’m very very sorry 

think it’s one for GaelicFox to maybe leave FT and take his ranting madness elsewhere 

sorry again 

my parting gift will be this thread where people can come and apologise for their behaviour when they got FT bans ! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

I genuinely want to say sorry to anyone in Algeria I offended by my rude and unfair summary of their country , genuinely sorry to the many decent Algerian Foxes on here 

think it’s one for GaelicFox to maybe leave FT and take his ranting madness elsewhere 

sorry again 

my parting gift will be this thread where people can come and apologise for their behaviour when they got FT bans ! 

Image result for finally gif

17 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

sorry again 

Or stay and just not be such a ****?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GaelicFox said:

People who leave internet discussion forums, but announce they are going to do so first, grind my gears.

Maybe there’s a thread for that.

GF - I quite like you, so just stay. But leave the Mahrez threads alone.

Either that, or we are looking forward to seeing what new user “GaeligeFox” has to offer the forum.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

"oh no, don't go, don't go, oh gaelic don't be silly, it's okay, stay!" 

eye_roll_game_of_thrones.gif

Don't be so melodramatic, it's just a ****ing Internet football forum for chrissakes mun. 

Just act like a bit less of a div. 

Nobody gives a toss. I mean by all means stop posting, nobody will give a toss about that or miss you or give two shits either way. If you want to stop then stop.

Or don't. You're literally the only person that cares either way, Mark, Webbo, DB11, really doesn't change their life a bit. 

Edited by Finnegan

@GaelicFox

Just remember that@Manwell Pablo will have no one of any decent knowledge to have the craic with on the Boxing thread if you leave :rolleyes:

I know you piss some people off and rub them up the wrong way but I quite like your honesty so stick around, keep being a cvnt, and keep getting banned every other week lol

32 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

"oh no, don't go, don't go, oh gaelic don't be silly, it's okay, stay!" 

eye_roll_game_of_thrones.gif

Don't be so melodramatic, it's just a ****ing Internet football forum for chrissakes mun. 

Just act like a bit less of a div. 

Nobody gives a toss. I mean by all means stop posting, nobody will give a toss about that or miss you or give two shits either way. If you want to stop then stop.

Or don't. You're literally the only person that cares either way, Mark, Webbo, DB11, really doesn't change their life a bit. 

I didn't even know he was banned.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

sorry again 

Oh piss off, Gaelic! Don't be such a drama queen! You said something out of anger in the heat of the moment! I'm not gonna judge you because of one post! You got a 1 week ban, that's enough.

There is no hard feelings here, mate! Knock it off and get back to posting again! Water under the bridge!:thumbup:

Edited by the fox
  • Like 3

sorry again 

lol first the gays, then the Algerians. Who’s next pal?

sorry again 

We've all said things on here we regret. I know I have. But take your punishment like a man and move on most people don't bare a grudge. Ps Bentleys is crap so stay

• Like 1

sorry again 

Dreadful flounce.

If you're going to do a Mahrez do it properly with  hissy fit. 

59 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

@GaelicFox

Just remember that@Manwell Pablo will have no one of any decent knowledge to have the craic with on the Boxing thread if you leave :rolleyes:

I know you piss some people off and rub them up the wrong way but I quite like your honesty so stick around, keep being a cvnt, and keep getting banned every other week lol

This is true the rest of them are thick.

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Haha 1