Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Stoke (H) Match Thread

I don't see where the goals are supposed to come from here. Vardy has no chance against those centrebacks, there's noone in the side who can play through them (have to be playing Silva and/or Iborra in these games for Christs sake). Mahrez isnt playing well and is probably the only player in team who might hurt them (and as such is double or even triple marked).

We should really have worked harder on getting Slimani established.

• Like 1

Can I ask what Gray has ever done in that position in behind Vardy? He's ****ing shit and I wouldn't be upset if we sold him. He's nowhere near the player some on here make him out to be.

If he's Mahrez's long term replacement then God help us.

• Like 3

No idea why Morgan is in dragovic's position.

Never thought I'd say it but would rather see amartey than simmo as he actually has the legs to get up and down.

James playing well but we need to figure out where silva fits into the team and get him on the pitch.

Chilwell isn't good enough for a team with our aims imo.

Gray not doing much, perhaps nacho should go on.

Albrighton, James off

Diabate/Iheanacho, Silva on

Sorry but hames if like this is precisely why Albrighton will never get called up. Constantly gives the ball away. Gray has also been crap and we should cash in in the Summer if Bournemouth offer 30m again.

Simpson as well. Christ. May as well be attacking with a traffic cone.

Edited by lgfualol

They've offered literally nothing but one long range shot (which of course would go in) but can we please get some sort of creativity and movement to break them down? Rather than riyad dribbling round looking for someone to offer for the pass, and grey running into blinf alleys?

The goal is all about James’ positioning. What he’s doing following Ndidi out to the touchline, leaving the entire centre of the pitch vacant, isn’t anybody’s guess.

Just another regular day at the Puel office today.

We are a team of two halves. Play shit in the first half, play better in the second and vice versa. It's just a frustrating experience again.

I expect a lot more commitment after the break.

Bloody hell, look at how poor that Stoke lot are - we are making them look like Barcelona! Unforgivable.