Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Bournemouth Home Match Thread

Just now, The Doctor said:

No we won't... You're asking for five or so sides to make up a point per game on us, it won't happen and you're insane to suggest it

Yeah. You were one of them. We are garbage at the moment and still nine games to go after today. I very much hope I am wrong. You sound like you're desperate to persuade yourself. I hope you're right.

How to defend against Leicester

• Walk back to own half (no need to rush)
  • Wait 10 minutes for Leicester players attack to slowly get there
  • Pull all players behind the ball, and watch with bemusement as the Leicester players have no idea what to do
  • Wait for a awful ball/cross, and hit on the counter.
  • Rinse and repeat
Edited by Charl91
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It all just looks wrong to me from back to front. I think the biggest issue is in midfield, we don't have a player in there that can dictate the tempo. Silva shows flashes but I think we have to accept he might not be up to speed until next season. I think we should keep playing him and let him get to grips with the league and his teammates. Ndidi is a spoiler and has no composure on the ball at all and this will limit his career. James is also little more than a water carrier. Mahrez is the only creative we have in the team and Vardy the only one capable of sticking the ball in the net and they're both marked out of the game. Maguire spends so much time in midfield, presumably because the midfield is so incapable of keeping the ball. I'd really rather he focused on defending. Albrighton is bang out of form, the rest of the team doesn't complement his skillset and he's not a right back.

Vardy needs a support striker to be effective, if we're going to focus the ball down the flanks we need a striker who is competent in the air, if we want to play possession football we need the players to do it and we don't. It's all a mess.

2 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

How many times do I have to say Albrighton cannot play on the right before it stops happening

He was on the left before injury forced a change. Moreover, unless you actually work for the club I imagine you can say it as many times as you like with absolutely no effect at all.  :)

• Haha 1