Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Bournemouth Home Match Thread

Just now, lcfceaves said:

The pen they scored from, was partly his fault in the lead up to it... Makes me nervous

Nah, I won't have it. Albrighton was 1000% at fault. Needless challenge. 

• Like 2

Just now, Bazly said:

Easy pic for the worst player this half and its not James - who I don't think has actually touched the ball but did hack a player for a yellow..

Fuchs? Losing out on that ball that cost us a penalty. I'd be worried if I saw somebody do that at an under 12's match let alone a PL game.

Just now, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Yeah. You were one of them. We are garbage at the moment and still nine games to go after today. I very much hope I am wrong. You sound like you're desperate to persuade yourself. I hope you're right.

I'm not desperate to persuade myself, I'm trying to get common sense into the section of idiots this forum becomes whenever we're not in front from minute one. Still, it'd be easier to light a swimming pool on fire than get you to deal with reality

• Like 1

Just now, The Doctor said:

I'm not desperate to persuade myself, I'm trying to get common sense into the section of idiots this forum becomes whenever we're not in front from minute one. Still, it'd be easier to light a swimming pool on fire than get you to deal with reality

Think Silva is getting a hard time in here, he's meant to be the advanced midfielder but he's having to dropback to support the other two. He's the only one of the three who looks like he might make something happen.