Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Bournemouth Home Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

I'm sorry but Albrighton at right back is a collasal mistake

Okay, who else do we have that can play there in the squad? Nobody.

Edited by Beechey

Just now, jonny_wright said:

Can totally understand now where the Southampton fans were coming from with Puel, he’s uninspiring and frustrating.

Same regurgitated rubbish in his press conferences 

Give it a rest with the "Southampton fans were coming from" sh1te... What were the Lyon, Lille, Nice and Monaco fans saying? Why do we give a toss what they're saying?

Do we go "Oooh now we know why Ranieri was sacked as Greece coach" after winning the PL?

• Like 3

We really are crap. Defence is a shambles and we are not clinical enough in the final 3rd. If we drop points today against another bottom half team then I think questions need to be asked. Stoke, palace, Swansea WBA (I know Puel wasn't in charge for that) and now losing to Bournemouth. That is simply unacceptable .  Hope we can turn it round but can't see it at the moment. We look bereft of confidence and ideas. Something has to change soon or we'll be looking for another manager come the summer. I've stuck up for Puel all the way through but im losing patience fast

Just now, Brooksy said:

Hope 36 points is enough to stay up 'cause we aint winning another game this season playing like this.

Hey now, don't be so negative we might get enough draws to break the 40 mark.