Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Vardy

It actually hit me for the first time yesterday I'm gonna miss him when he leaves.

Singing "ohhh Jamie Vardy" after his goal yesterday. I watched it back on twitter on the train home - some Brighton fan had posted it - got me thinking.

10 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

It actually hit me for the first time yesterday I'm gonna miss him when he leaves.

Singing "ohhh Jamie Vardy" after his goal yesterday. I watched it back on twitter on the train home - some Brighton fan had posted it - got me thinking.

The standard 'Having a Party' song, or a different one?

it's been said a lot, but my god for the amount of shots he has a game he's done incredible to get 15 goals for us this season.

Some comparable information to Kane; Kane has averaged 5.4 shots per game in the prem, with Vardy getting only 1.8 SPG!

Edited by lcfc sheff

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure paying 140k for a 31/32 year old is good business 

i like him been a legend, but I do often wonder if he dictates our style of play up top, thus making us a bit one dimensional. 

Hard to tell because no ones really got to start for more that a few games.

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

Not sure paying 140k for a 31/32 year old is good business 

i like him been a legend, but I do often wonder if he dictates our style of play up top, thus making us a bit one dimensional. 

Hard to tell because no ones really got to start for more that a few games.

Name another player that is going to score us enough goals next season to keep us up or push for Europe.

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Name another player that is going to score us enough goals next season to keep us up or push for Europe.

We well never know because players haven’t really got a chance, maybe slim had few games didn’t do to bad to start with.

also regardless if gets a raise he will be here next season anyway

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

We well never know because players haven’t really got a chance, maybe slim had few games didn’t do to bad to start with.

also regardless if gets a raise he will be here next season anyway

Are you suggesting we scrap Vardy for Slimani?