Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Vardy

If he came to finish out his career here in the US I would immediately support whichever team he signed for and go watch him in my City shirt. How many other teams in the Prem have two club legends currently playing for them? Vardy is one of those players. He is Leicester.

Edited by Wizerud
can't type

6 hours ago, turtmcfly said:

Apologies if this has been posted on another thread (or this one and I'm too stupid to spot it) https://mobile.twitter.com/OllieParsonss/status/972622110500802560Although personally I'd be fine with it nestled somewhere comfy in every thread... 

That is fantastic :)

Heart says no fvcking way, he is a legend and we should be hoofing balls over the top to him until he physically can't run any more.

Head says it may be best for both, not to go to Everton, but if he left this summer or next for the US, he would leave a legend, we wouldn't have to watch him decline and we could move on from building our attack round him and develop our style under Puel. It would give players like Nacho more room to breathe and we could find a complementary partner for Nacho rather than try and force a partnership with Vardy and anyone other than Okazaki.

I love Vardy, he is well Leicester and I don't think I could cope with losing Vardy and Mahrez in the summer, so I would say give us one more season Jamie, lead us to Europa League glory then head off to the US to see out your career.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Wizerud said:

If he came to finish out his career here in the US I would immediately support whichever team he signed for and go watch him in my City shirt. How many other teams in the Prem have two club legends currently playing for them? Vardy is one of those players. He is Leicester.

I get your point if you live in the states and you have two teams. If you do and you swap colours because Vardy signs for a foe that's so wrong. And so plastic. I would not count on you supporting us if we went down.

17 hours ago, turtmcfly said:

Apologies if this has been posted on another thread (or this one and I'm too stupid to spot it) https://mobile.twitter.com/OllieParsonss/status/972622110500802560Although personally I'd be fine with it nestled somewhere comfy in every thread... 

I haven’t seen that before. It is a thing of immense beauty.  Thanks. 

17 hours ago, TK95 said:

Hearing chat s*** get banged catch on in America would be great lol

Imagine the LA Galaxy Merchendise 

#CSGBJVLAG 

CHAT?GETBANGED !!

sod this will be the next rumour he’s off to play for LA Galaxy !!??

Along with the Bullshit he’s house hunting in Mayfair London ready to join Chelski !!

Edited by justfoxes

He’s received next to zero praise for this season. His gials this season have varied from poaching, good 1 on 1 finishes, clever movement and incredible volleys. His all round game has improved vastly and his goal scoring record is great this season (top goal scorer outside of the top six with a bit of a push possibly 20 goals!) 

Despite all this, Kane got injured and the mainstream press talk about putting Rashford upfront for England!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sylofox said:

I get your point if you live in the states and you have two teams. If you do and you swap colours because Vardy signs for a foe that's so wrong. And so plastic. I would not count on you supporting us if we went down.

Bit harsh. @Wizerud didn’t ever say they currently supported anyone and by the post, I would say that Leicester is their number one team. They could be waiting for a Leicester legend to join the MLS before going down and watching a game. I live in Houston but Leicester is what’s in my blood. I go to the odd Dynamo game but it doesn’t compare (it’s also bloody boiling too, with games in excess of 30 degrees C.) to coming home to the KP or getting up at the crack of cuckoo fart. If I moved to another city in the US, I might go watch them and if Vardy was playing I would wear my Leicester shirt. Sorry for mind dump but just felt you jumped on them a bit prematurely, and are normally a decent poster :cheers:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Bit harsh. @Wizerud didn’t ever say they currently supported anyone and by the post, I would say that Leicester is their number one team. They could be waiting for a Leicester legend to join the MLS before going down and watching a game. I live in Houston but Leicester is what’s in my blood. I go to the odd Dynamo game but it doesn’t compare (it’s also bloody boiling too, with games in excess of 30 degrees C.) to coming home to the KP or getting up at the crack of cuckoo fart. If I moved to another city in the US, I might go watch them and if Vardy was playing I would wear my Leicester shirt. Sorry for mind dump but just felt you jumped on them a bit prematurely, and are normally a decent poster :cheers:

lollol I think the key word was      IF.

And thank you for the compliment at the end.

9 hours ago, sylofox said:

Way to make assumptions.

If you look at Vardy's behaviour and persona, he has shown more passion towards the club this season than he ever has done before. He clearly loves playing for Leicester and the only way he is leaving is if we force him out. Vardy also holds a lot more value to us than he does for any other club simply because he is our player where as you COULD be talking £30m for a player with only 2 more good seasons in him. 

Anyway, bit of a punt from me but I can see him being here as long as possible and ending up being the club ambassador. 

• Like 1

Hindsight and all that but reading some of the posts on the thread attached below is truly embarrassing for some on here (including some regular and quite well respected posters).

Thank God we have had some proper football people running our Club rather than some of the knee jerkers who 'contribute' to this forum.

Just saying! :ph34r:

Edited by Blue Fox 72
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Hindsight and all that but reading some of the posts on the thread attached below is truly embarrassing for some on here (including some regular and quite well respected posters).

Thank God we have had some proper football people running our Club rather than the some of the knee jerkers who contribute to this forum.

Funny read that.  The way people write players off is hilarious, given the lessons they should have learned from players like Vardy

@matty98   nailed it though....

''not worth it, vardy will work hard over the summer and he'll be genuine premier league quality next season''

Edited by AlloverthefloorYesNdidi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No way we sell him. A striker of his quality doesn't come round very often and he will be incredibly hard to replace, nacho needs a year or two to develop and having vardy around will allow him to do so on the fringe without the huge pressure that comes with being the main man. 

Vardy is a legend, a big game player who should be allowed to retire here. Then he can become The Birchs understudy, eventually replacing him. Imagine how much he could rustle the opposition with a microphone in his hand. lol 

20 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Thank God we have had some proper football people running our Club rather than the some of the knee jerkers who contribute to this forum.

Began to read it but I soon had to stop because I was laughing way too hard at work. THanks for linking that up, put some perspective on a lot of posters. @Kitchandro seemed the only one to be bang on the money.

Now he's the best thing since sliced bread.

Edited by ZeGuy
  • Thanks 1