Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FOXYTALK

Summer 2018 Transfer Kitty

1 hour ago, Walkers said:

Buying a young GK because he's had a good few months and replacing him with a club legend who is at his peak but has had a few bad months lol

Kasper is past his peak, he's not gonna get any better nor worse, the same old sometimes amazing sometimes cr*p keeper we've come to love

2 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Kasper is past his peak, he's not gonna get any better nor worse, the same old sometimes amazing sometimes cr*p keeper we've come to love

He's not long turned 31. He's got atleast 4 or 5 more years performing at the best we've seen in the past. You're being silly *if* you're suggesting in his 7 years here he's been a 50/50 split of good and bad.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Walkers said:

He's not long turned 31. He's got atleast 4 or 5 more years performing at the best we've seen in the past. You're being silly *if* you're suggesting in his 7 years here he's been a 50/50 split of good and bad.

No hes 60 40 with the 60 being a liability

1 hour ago, KFS said:

@lancyclaret a couple of our lads on here think it's worth suggesting we'll take Tarkowski and Pope off of you in the Summer.

thoughts? 

So your suggesting Lancy would laugh?

Well if we can't tempt them on the wages they earn we best give up.

51 minutes ago, Walkers said:

shot stopping hes superb, from a set piece he is the main reason we have an atrocious record dealing with them. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

my only problem with the burnley players is they'd probably be way overpriced, but we're definitely somewhat gonna have to spend big regardless this summer.

I've just realised I liked 2 of your posts in quick succession.

I hope this doesn't make me your b**ch !

I am not nor have I ever been in anyway associated with ''lcfc sheff inc''

2 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

my only problem with the burnley players is they'd probably be way overpriced, but we're definitely somewhat gonna have to spend big regardless this summer.

Young English Internationals .. I don't see that Burnley would want sell & certainly not cheaply. I'm not even too sure that these players would even want to leave Burnley to join us.

Every Burnley player has his price - I am sure they'd be interested if Leicester offered "silly wages". But the players are on big bonuses at Burnley even if the basic is low.

Most of the key players now have 2 or more years left on the contracts (except Ben Mee), so no need to sell this summer.

Tarkowski  (£30/35 million), Pope & Heaton (£20 million apiece), Mee (£15 million), Wood (£20 million), Gudmunsson (£20 million).

On 30/03/2018 at 21:48, cropstonfox said:

No busy watching every home game and some away.enough to feel anxious at every corner and petrified at free kicks plus the regular howler.bailed out by the odd worldie.Hes just cost us the FA cup Quarter final.

Sorry kasper!