Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bryn

Leicester 1-2 Chelsea (AET) Post-Match

Genuine question, after Oka came on and then we equalised, what subs did people want? Any changes would hace wrecked our shape and we were in the ascendency for a bit. Albrighton looked the most knackered and him for Gray or Diabate were most logical changes but he was playing well so no need. Did people want Fuchs for Chilwell? He was having a stinker, but again, would that have wasted a sub? Simpson was solid most of the game and certainly a better defensive option that sticking Marc there. 

When we went behind, we needed to change, and he did. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

How does puel keep picking chilwell he has bin shocking all season he can't pass or cross we have fuchs who can pass and cross i cant get my head around it also wot other manager waits that long to make subs puel im starting to really hate!! Difference between the teams today managers they made right changes at right time and once again puel acts wayyyyyyy to late 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ealingfox said:

Bar about ten minutes in the second half we were crap. We deserved to go out and it would have been an absolute travesty if we had gone through.

I'm bored of saying it all really. 7th most money spent on the squad but we are nowhere near the 7th best side in the league.

Rudkin Out. Donkeys that have had their day out. Big changes needed. Bye bye Mahrez. Fvck this dogshit season, which is all over in March. Good stuff.

We are very near the 7th best team in the league and I’d be suprised if we don’t finish 7th which for Leicester, should be considered as a steady to good season.

Just now, oxtonfox said:

Don’t think we should criticise Chilwell too much he tries very hard but needs more from the right foot and some confidence. Simpson had many opportunities to put in a telling cross but failed every time. I don’t think Chelsea even worried about him in the end cos he presented no danger. Kasper made.a mistake but hey he’s a keeper and they all make mistakes. Disappointed that Puel brought the cavalry on when it was too late

Agree that Simpson has rarely ever put in a good cross in his career but there's all round solidity to his game rather than just effort.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, davelcfc100 said:

We are very near the 7th best team in the league and I’d be suprised if we don’t finish 7th which for Leicester, should be considered as a steady to good season.

I'll happily take you on in a sizeable wager that we don't finish 7th. Make me an offer.

Christ got to love FT, we played well in the main against last years Champions and Kaspers  1 error  cost us the game . My only real gripe  is the lateness of the substitutions some of our players were out on their feet and should have been made sooner . 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Beliall said:

unbelievable, where has our leicester gone? words cant describe how livid i am with the end of that game. **** off puel with your white flag you cheese eating surrender monkey

Footstomp in aisle 6.

Bring a mop as well cos the little twat has pissed himself. 

People are being a bit too harsh on Kasper but he did make a silly mistake, equally did Iheanacho. 

Would've liked to maybe see some changes earlier and a bit more decisiveness in the final third but other than that was a decent performance.

Just such a shame to go out on two mistakes. 

14 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

Shit again. We’re toothless in attack. They were there for the taking and we performed like fairies. ****ing pathetic. 

Calla moan.They werent for the taking,Fans Like you are more the Fairies ,for Not manning Up in

Defeat....

6 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

Got to take issue with this today! He had one of his better games today!

He really didn't. Can't cross for shit, surrenders possession far too easily and a liability defensively. He'll never be good enough at this level

• Thanks 1

Iborra showed why he must be in the team , solid and calm. We may have lost but the melt down is over the top. Aside from 2016 is there anyone still alive the last time City finished 7th in the top division?

Edited by sishades

Not a great deal between the teams today, Chelsea are one of the best teams in the premier league and have more quality.

There are a few players who are not good enough, Kasper average keeper, Chilwell not premiership quality, Morgan past his best.

Puel needs the summer to sign some quality and we will be a decent team. Its dissappointing to lose but come on there was not too much difference in the teams today.