Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bryn

Leicester 1-2 Chelsea (AET) Post-Match

Some great performances from our boys especially Marc A . What lets us down is the lack of quality with the fnal ball , Simmo and Chilwell were the main protagonists.

Not sure who I would drop but Diabate looks a great player and he must start him.

With the FA cup always the bridesmaid and never the bride.

• Like 2

So many small mistakes and shit contributing to larger problems. 

Kasper distribution and shocking mistakes

Simpson can't attack

Chilwell can't cross or defend

Morgan playing fast front line onside

Poor impact players coming off the bench

Weird mix match of tactics

All of these things need addressing in the Summer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Where to start, outstanding effort from many of our players tonight! Albrighton was immense and deserves credit tonight, big performance. Now for the negatives, Chilwell clearly suffers massively from confidence issues, he never knows what to do when he gets the ball and really hinders our final ball/product, his effort is there no doubt and he put in a big shift, but just not enough quality! Do we ever try and play it through the middle or do we always try to just put the ball in with a 5ft 9 striker. What the **** was going on at the end, put the ****ing ball in, iheanacho looks like he's half asleep every time he's near the ball. Despite the howler for Kaspar something isn't ticking with this team.

Edited by bfox
  • Like 1

Not sure what’s wrong tbh. Something is.

Despite a lot of huff and puff, we made very very few real goal scoring chances.

I look at our side and think it looks really good on paper. Then we go and keep giving the ball away for some reason. 

I’ll never get the decision to let both big lumps go out on loan and I still believe the problem lies primarily with the full backs. We get forward and then Simpson and Chilwell’s delivery is atrocious at this level. It’s such a shame we didn’t go in for Robertson before Liverpool did.

• Like 2

All effort but yet again a lack of substance, we really need to be doing better in forward areas, apart from West Brom last week our quality in the final third has been poor recently.

Ndidi was magnificent, Albrighton ran his socks off but we also have players who lack serious quality.

A missed opportunity, a big few months for Puel, if we see no improvement at home then we need to get rid, said it before and I'll say it again, all I see is a bang average manager.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Beliall said:

unbelievable, where has our leicester gone? words cant describe how livid i am with the end of that game. **** off puel with your white flag you cheese eating surrender monkey

What a clever racist remark. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Christ almighty.

• Haha 1

Granted Claude could haveade subs sooner, but 2nd half we were the better team, and going into extra time it was anyone's game, if we were matching Chelsea and no one was tiring, why would he change it? Sickening as we looked the team more likely to win it, rush of blood from kasper and we've lost, gutting 

• Like 2

I though we were decent but still feel gutted, agreed they were absolutely there for the taking. I can forgive the first goal but it's hard to find the excuse for the second... Pedro must be the second smallest man on the pitch, that was criminal from Kasper. What worries me the most even when we are up for it we have massive problems creating chances and our full backs with their limited passing skills are unable to play 'puelball' effectively

• Like 1