Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the messenger

Puel

6 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

So our club is actively putting out "quotes" from our manager, whilst he is actually currently in talks with Fenerbache whilst still contracted to us..

Yeh that sounds plausible :huh:

You presume the top talks to the bottom, media guys will just go about their job.

It is probably rubbish, but putting out quotes doesn't mean anything. 

Just like Mahrez wearing the new gear doesn't mean he's staying.

• Like 1

While the uncertainty of the coach continued in Fenerbahce, the surprise came to the agenda. According to the information given by Bipspor, Fenerbahçe Sportif Director Damien Comolli started negotiations with Claude Puel, the head of Leicester City from Premier League teams.

It is said that Claude Puel and Comolli, who are about to leave Leicester City, are meeting in France at the moment.

Having completed his season in Leicester City, Puel took on his career in Monaco, Lille, Nice and Southampton.

I hope we don't waste another season farting around with the manager and ruining another transfer window.

Something doesn't smell right what with the rumours surrounding Brendan Rogers and now this Fenerbache link. Something is going on and it isn't going to help us attract players.

17 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

I hope we don't waste another season farting around with the manager and ruining another transfer window.

Something doesn't smell right what with the rumours surrounding Brendan Rogers and now this Fenerbache link. Something is going on and it isn't going to help us attract players.

... apart from the fact we've made 2 major signings already. 

1 hour ago, Happy Fox said:

I think the WC is a blessing in disguise for us, if we are thinking of a managerial change all eyes are on Russia so if we sack Puel no one will bat an eyelid.

We’re Leicester City of course they would bat an eyelid anything to have a dig at us and say how disrespectful we are to our managers !!

4 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

We’re Leicester City of course they would bat an eyelid anything to have a dig at us and say how disrespectful we are to our managers !!

F**k the haters we will do what we want. If we sack Puel or back him or better still Fernabache take him so be it.

Really would have sacked him after palace. Respect to him for somehow keeping his job.

Sign new attacking rb seems I thought that was the 1 reason he was still here. Although thought the owners would still pull the trigger.

If he then ****s off I expect him to leave with 2 fingers firmly up at KPFC. 

our owners will hate the lack of respect?

12 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Really would have sacked him after palace. Respect to him for somehow keeping his job.

Sign new attacking rb seems I thought that was the 1 reason he was still here. Although thought the owners would still pull the trigger.

If he then ****s off I expect him to leave with 2 fingers firmly up at KPFC. 

our owners will hate the lack of respect?

Assuming there is something in this (unknown) why do you think he is doing it without the owners knowledge? 

7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Assuming there is something in this (unknown) why do you think he is doing it without the owners knowledge? 

Or maybe the owners want him to find a job first so they can dodge the backlash from the media lol 

9 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Did I say he wasn't but they love the whole respect thing but only one way. Even if they knew can you imagine it looks good on their part? Having kept him on after that game?

11 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Did I say he wasn't but they love the whole respect thing but only one way. Even if they knew can you imagine it looks good on their part? Having kept him on after that game?

I think the owners have a fair amount of empathy for their staff. If they are getting rid of puel it won’t be a happy task for them. From my perspective, if he is leaving then im really intrigued as to who they might have lined up. They won’t sack him without a replacement.  Tbh, they most likely aren’t sacking him anyway!