Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the messenger

Puel

Lets just hope this is true.This will save face for the owners when they replace him with a proper premier league manager.Can't beleve he is still here after The Palace game and the run before that.The owners are learning a) the time even how to sack prople with honour.

5 minutes ago, cropstonfox said:

Lets just hope this is true.This will save face for the owners when they replace him with a proper premier league manager.Can't beleve he is still here after The Palace game and the run before that.The owners are learning a) the time even how to sack prople with honour.

Which 'proper premier league manager' do you have in mind?

And what happened to b) and c)?

48 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I think the owners have a fair amount of empathy for their staff. If they are getting rid of puel it won’t be a happy task for them. From my perspective, if he is leaving then im really intrigued as to who they might have lined up. They won’t sack him without a replacement.  Tbh, they most likely aren’t sacking him anyway!  

When was the last time we already had a replacement lined up when sacking a manager? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cropstonfox said:

Lets just hope this is true.This will save face for the owners* when they replace him with a proper premier league manager.Can't beleve he is still here after The Palace game and the run before that.The owners are learning a) the time even how to sack prople with honour.

*The owners and those in our fanbase who've "never liked him" but are secretly bricking it at the idea of him having some success this season because they'll look stupid.

1 hour ago, ARM1968 said:

If I was Puel I’d go in a heartbeat. Much better weather. Be able to top up on his vitamin D. Not too far from some cracking beaches and the sea is warm. Bye bye Claude. Bet you’d even get your own pool. 

Wouldn’t it be good if true (& we had a better option at the ready to put in his place).

Alas, it’s fugesi news.

13 hours ago, st albans fox said:

I think the owners have a fair amount of empathy for their staff. If they are getting rid of puel it won’t be a happy task for them. From my perspective, if he is leaving then im really intrigued as to who they might have lined up. They won’t sack him without a replacement.  Tbh, they most likely aren’t sacking him anyway!  

I'm pretty sure they would sack him without having a replacement lined up.

Sousa - Eriksson - Pearson - Ranieri - Shakespeare - Puel

How many of those were lined up? The most recent three certainly weren't. 

• Like 1