Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want Summer 2018

4 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Were you unhappy with Jonny Evans too then? 

No not at all. Just saying that I don't particularly rate Zouma from what I've seen. Think Evans will be good for us. Zouma overrated IMO.

1 hour ago, Abrasive fox said:

Heard that we are in for leon bailey, when i heard i was a bit like 'no chance' but the person who i trust was like you might be suprised with this one.

Will see - will cost a fortune and it would take a job persuading him but he's a hell of a player. I'd take a year of him before he joins the big boys.

Any news on Patrick Roberts? 

1 hour ago, Abrasive fox said:

Heard that we are in for leon bailey, when i heard i was a bit like 'no chance' but the person who i trust was like you might be suprised with this one.

Will see - will cost a fortune and it would take a job persuading him but he's a hell of a player. I'd take a year of him before he joins the big boys.

Would be a great signing, hope what you are hearing is true, but can see the big boys already circling. Can play RW as well, and said before he prefers that side. If we have any chance of getting him should be all over it.

If we have to lose Maguire to Man U, we should really dig in and try for Smalling and Martial, both seemingly are available. 

Smalling and Evans were good enough for Ferguson and know each other well. 

line up of:

Kasper

Pereira Smalling Evans Chilwell

Ndidi.  Silva

Bailey.     Maddison.     Martial

Vardy 

Edited by desertfox2
Line up

56 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Yeah i'd take Zouma for the right price.

As for Bailey, we may well be interested but any bid we'd be willing to make would definitely be matched and there's no way he chooses us over the like of Chelsea, Roma, Arsenal etc.

As a stepping stone to increase his exposure and prove he can cut it in the prem he would. 

All of this makes a difference to the top top clubs. We may be able to convince him, you never know 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I have no idea what you young’uns are on about but if it helps get Bailey here then I’m cool. 

I'm 50 mate, get with the programme. 

Edit - Literally.

Edited by Max Wall

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

I’m 31, and now very confused about the whole thing 

Haha. Tbh, there's so much panic on here some would probably take Bruno Marrs as our next signing.

Would put a few to shame if he had to do the old 'stand up and sing a song' that new signings are prone to.