Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want Summer 2018

23 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

And yet none of it in areas we desperately need to improve. Quite daunting these next few weeks.

Think I might go and sit in my shelter for three weeks, wait for the fall out to clear, and then pop up to see what we’re left with! 

I want to see a bunch of our top U23s out on loan playing senior football and developing properly, especially the likes of Iversen, Bramley & NDukwu

Edited by Jimmy

SELL: Slimani, Musa, King, Ulloa, Benalouane, unfortunately Matty James with the injuries

BUY: Yerry Mina, Jahanbakhsh, Ziyech, Zinchenko, a tall striker for example: Rondon/Giroud/Bas Dost, Butland if Kasper leaves

Very unlikely all of this will happen, but if it does, it will be a very solid window ready for the new season.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Turbogre said:

SELL: Slimani, Musa, King, Ulloa, Benalouane, unfortunately Matty James with the injuries

BUY: Yerry Mina, Jahanbakhsh, Ziyech, Zinchenko, a tall striker for example: Rondon/Giroud/Bas Dost, Butland if Kasper leaves

Very unlikely all of this will happen, but if it does, it will be a very solid window ready for the new season.

Spot on.

That would so much better a squad

Two wingers to replace Mahrez. Preferably Jahanbakhsh (for the starting 11) and Roberts (player with potential).

Attacking options: 

RW: Roberts, Diabate 

CAM: Maddison, Okazaki, Gray

LW: Jahanbakhsh, Albrighton 

CF: Vardy, Iheanacho

Players still to be sold: Slimani, Ulloa, Musa. Barnes to leave on loan. 

Gray isn’t really a CAM but i guess he could be the option that would rotate in all 3 positions. 

Would love Malcom over Roberts but doubt there is truth to that rumour tbh.

Am I allowed to dream that our remaining signings will be:

Mina

Omür

Alireza

Malcolm

Imagine finishing the window having signed Ward, Perreira, Evans, Mina, Omür, Maddison, Alireza & Malcolm.

Starting with a 4-3-3 formation consisting of.

GK - Schmeichael 

Rb - Perreira 

Cb - Maguire

Cb - Evans 

Lb - Chilwell

Cm - Ndidi

Cm - Silva

Acm - Maddison

Rw - Malcolm 

St - Vards

Lw- Alireza

Subs:

Ward

Wes

Fuchs

Iborra

Diabate

Albrighton

Iheanacho

I can only dream :wub:

5 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Mina

Omür

Alireza

Malcolm

Imagine finishing the window having signed Ward, Perreira, Evans, Mina, Omür, Maddison, Alireza & Malcolm.

GK - Schmeichael 

Rb - Perreira 

Cb - Maguire

Cb - Evans 

Lb - Chilwell

Cm - Ndidi

Cm - Silva

Acm - Maddison

Rw - Malcolm 

St - Vards

Lw- Alireza

Subs:

Ward

Wes

Fuchs

Iborra

Diabate

Albrighton

Iheanacho

That is filthy

12 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Mina

Omür

Alireza

Malcolm

GK - Schmeichael 

Rb - Perreira 

Cb - Maguire

Cb - Evans 

Lb - Chilwell

Cm - Ndidi

Cm - Silva

Acm - Maddison

Rw - Malcolm 

St - Vards

Lw- Alireza

Subs:

Ward

Wes

Fuchs

Iborra

Diabate

Albrighton

Iheanacho

Not totally out of the realms of possibility rudkin be given keys to the city if he pulls that off though

• Like 1

Adding to the Kasper Schmeichel discussion:

Butland is an ok option with potential, not sure Burnley would be keen on selling Pope and I can't see Heaton being much of an improvement over Schmeichel.

At present, I wouldn't consider Ward a No.1 goalkeeper, but he certainly has the aspirations, and would make for fantastic competition for whomever would replace Schmeichel.

Manchester United's Dean Henderson is a goalkeeper I'd be looking at in the coming few years. Done great things at Shrewsbury, now on loan at Sheffield United.

Montpellier's Benjamin Lecomte, Mönchengladbach's Yann Sommer or Villarreal's Sergio Asenjo also spring to mind as straight starters.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Adding to the Kasper Schmeichel discussion:

Butland is an ok option with potential, not sure Burnley would be keen on selling Pope and I can't see Heaton being much of an improvement over Schmeichel.

At present, I wouldn't consider Ward a No.1 goalkeeper, but he certainly has the aspirations, and would make for fantastic competition for whomever would replace Schmeichel.

Manchester United's Dean Henderson is a goalkeeper I'd be looking at in the coming few years. Done great things at Shrewsbury, now on loan at Sheffield United.

Montpellier's Benjamin Lecomte, Mönchengladbach's Yann Sommer or Villarreal's Sergio Asenjo also spring to mind as straight starters.

I definitely think we’ll be looking at the European leagues for a Schmeichel replacement, can’t see us splashing £30m on Pope, Heaton or Butland imo. I think there’s better value out there than that. 

1 hour ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Mina

Omür

Alireza

Malcolm

GK - Schmeichael 

Rb - Perreira 

Cb - Maguire

Cb - Evans 

Lb - Chilwell

Cm - Ndidi

Cm - Silva

Acm - Maddison

Rw - Malcolm 

St - Vards

Lw- Alireza

Subs:

Ward

Wes

Fuchs

Iborra

Diabate

Albrighton

Iheanacho

So you would send Mina and Omer out on loan or stick them in reserves? :)

That does look a good line up though!

1 hour ago, simon789us said:

just been reading on sky sports max myler from schalke out of contract supposed to be a wonder kid worth a shout

He has been incredibly ill advised but he's got a shit load of ability. He could be the perfect foil to play alongside Ndidi, it would be some statement if we went for him.