Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Who do you want Summer 2018

I still want Ziyech, interestingly playing tonight for Ajax in a UCL game would that make him cup tied? Might make him more easier to get

EDIT: apparently UEFA have got rid of the cup tied rules for this season :-(

Edited by Mehrez

I think the window started well and I even accepted RM had to go BUT we knew we would be in this situation at the seasons close and it now starting to look very bad indeed. Grey tries but flatters to deceive. IS looks as if his mind is else where. If the club decided to back CP they should do it properly. Am seriously concerned that this could turn into a disaster especially if  we let Man Utd steal one of our best defenders. If the club don't sign a couple of quality players including one with RM attributes it is going to be a long hard season. The owners say they want to move the club froward each season . This is not case at present.   

6 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Heard that we are in for leon bailey, when i heard i was a bit like 'no chance' but the person who i trust was like you might be suprised with this one.

Will see - will cost a fortune and it would take a job persuading him but he's a hell of a player. I'd take a year of him before he joins the big boys.

Don't do this to me.

Don't get the hopes up.

Bailey would be a sensational signing at 21 years of age. Our left flank would be near unstoppable and him joining us a massive signal of intent.

Advised by his adopted father Craig Butler, I see. Also a Jamaican.

Maybe Wes Morgan can put in a good word for us?

Only thing is - we'd still need somebody a bit more experienced on the right to balance it all, as well.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Haha 2

Must confess to be quite ignorant of the implications of wage rises. This link (could be relevant?) 

https://www.totalsportek.com/money/english-premier-league-wage-bills-club-by-club/

shows a staggering rise during this period  but assume it relates to THAT season.

2015-16  2016-17

If the 16-17 numbers are correct, then we cannot increase wages to more than 70m(ish)

sorry if being a dumb a55/it’s been mentioned before, just trying to understand the implications on transfers (in and out)

Edited by Dahnsouff

9 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Heard that we are in for leon bailey, when i heard i was a bit like 'no chance' but the person who i trust was like you might be suprised with this one.

Will see - will cost a fortune and it would take a job persuading him but he's a hell of a player. I'd take a year of him before he joins the big boys.

Uncle Wes surely can put in a good word?

13 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Hope there's some substance in this, would be a real coup if we could get him. Been reported that Roma are in for him though after their Malcom debacle.

Edited by Blue Fox 72

20 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Must... Not... Get... My... Hopes... Up

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Well feck me sideways and call me Gillian McKeith

Edited by lcfc sheff
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

I'll believe it when I see it, surely he wouldn't come here?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6856985/arsenal-chelsea-transfer-news-leon-bailey/

Edited by Gerard

7 minutes ago, Gerard said:

I'll believe it when I see it, surely he wouldn't come here?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6856985/arsenal-chelsea-transfer-news-leon-bailey/

Heard on the radio today, that Bayer Lavakusen are willing to listen to offers, if the money is right, they’ll sell. It was suggested that around the £35m might bring them to the table.

Yeah i'd take Zouma for the right price.

As for Bailey, we may well be interested but any bid we'd be willing to make would definitely be matched and there's no way he chooses us over the like of Chelsea, Roma, Arsenal etc.

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Kurt zouma has just been dropped from the pre season tour by sarri. I'd 100% be sticking a bid in for him. 23, powerful and bags of potential.

According to press reports, he wasn't in the squad due to injury. But I think he's a good defender with potential.

6 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Heard on the radio today, that Bayer Lavakusen are willing to listen to offers, if the money is right, they’ll sell. It was suggested that around the £35m might bring them to the table.

A penny for Charles Aranguiz's thoughts if Leicester waltz into Leverkusen and snaffle his team mate and their best player? :D

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

This would be amazing, however I doubt dragovic would be giving Puel or us a glowing reference

7 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Kurt zouma has just been dropped from the pre season tour by sarri. I'd 100% be sticking a bid in for him. 23, powerful and bags of potential.

The same Kurt Zouma that helped to get Stoke relegated last season. Not convinced myself.

53 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Don't do this to me.

Don't get the hopes up.

Bailey would be a sensational signing at 21 years of age. Our left flank would be near unstoppable and him joining us a massive signal of intent.

Advised by his adopted father Craig Butler, I see. Also a Jamaican.

Maybe Wes Morgan can put in a good word for us?

Only thing is - we'd still need somebody a bit more experienced on the right to balance it all, as well.

He can play RW too, naturally left footed 

• Like 1