Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

You could always separate Mourinho the manager and Mourinho the man, you knew he was an arsehole but he was successful. Without success you’re left with the arsehole bloke and obviously it’s not very redeeming.

Pep’s the obvious comparison but after a loss you hear the manager say “We weren’t good enough we have to be better” that’s more reassuring than “The referee, if I speak I am in big trouble”. The same as a player, if a coach wants to develop you it happens in training, not calling you out in a press conference.

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Another three points not playing at our best. Our defence was magnificent today.

15 points from 8 games, only the 5th promoted side to do that. And 6 clean sheets in our last 7 games. Superb. 

Good win. I ****ing hate Palace. They need to be flushed down to the Championship.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Another three points not playing at our best. Our defence was magnificent today.

15 points from 8 games, only the 5th promoted side to do that. And 6 clean sheets in our last 7 games. Superb. 

You’re certainly looking solid. Selhurst park is a very tricky place to go, so kudos for picking up the win. 

Can’t even deny that I bloody hate wolves, but spending loads is one thing, making it work is another and you’re doing that thus far. 

• Like 1

Just now, Devonfox1884 said:

You’re certainly looking solid. Selhurst park is a very tricky place to go, so kudos for picking up the win. 

Can’t even deny that I bloody hate wolves, but spending loads is one thing, making it work is another and you’re doing that thus far. 

They can fck off for all i care but they are playing well so gotta give them credit for that. 

Nice to see any team not a "top 6" stick it to the "top 6" amd finish higher up the table. 

Wish it were us pushing top 6.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jattdogg said:

They can fck off for all i care but they are playing well so gotta give them credit for that. 

Nice to see any team not a "top 6" stick it to the "top 6" amd finish higher up the table. 

Wish it were us pushing top 6.

Yeah, still don’t think they’ll finish top 6, but I’d say they’re the most likely candidates for 7th as things stand. Be interesting to see if it lasts, I’ve got a horrible feeling it will lol 

Just now, Devonfox1884 said:

Yeah, still don’t think they’ll finish top 6, but I’d say they’re the most likely candidates for 7th as things stand. Be interesting to see if it lasts, I’ve got a horrible feeling it will lol 

As we get deeper into the season results wont be so kind for them but i agree 7th place is totally doable for them  as it is us of we drop wes

Slightly annoyed at Southgate for not picking Coady in the England squad but takes Tarkowski who hasn't been much cop this season. Especially as Coady is one of the few English CBs playing in the middle of a back three. Last season he said Coady needs to play in the Prem before he'd consider him, then he goes and picks Mason Mount! Belmer.

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 1