Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

I’ve been fairly reasonable about Wolves but when I have been frustrated a little bit of it is jealousy. They’re recruitment is great (not very organic) and they have a manager that’s clearly very talented 

• Like 1

Looking at Wolves objectively, they are a decent side but they do score very few goals. At the moment it's working but not sure if that's sustainable all season. I think they need to address that in January. But then again Burnley finished 7th by scoring less than a goal a game so maybe I know **** all.

Historically there's been a general dislike of wolves as another Midlands team and going back to the alternating red cards for Steve bulll and Steve Walsh. We were always playing them back then. This season it's just because they've been over-hyped!

7 hours ago, Langston said:

I genuinely don't get people's problem with Wolves.

I agree. They've looked good since promotion. Their fans are excited about the team and why shouldn't they be?

Getting behind their team and believing in what they're doing is surely just good support and not arrogance?

I take it the 'problem' with them is that they're owned by foreign wealty individuals who are willing to splash the cash into the club, which seems like a weak argument against the idea.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

16 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

What's the Spanish for, "I ain't never felt this bad"?

I'd go for Mourhinos Portugese....

Eu nunca  me senti tao mal em tod a minha vida

Its nearly right,I speak spanish...so it's a bit of a guess..

4 hours ago, 09bballer said:

Historically there's been a general dislike of wolves as another Midlands team and going back to the alternating red cards for Steve bulll and Steve Walsh. We were always playing them back then. This season it's just because they've been over-hyped!

I reckon a lot of city fans,should look in the mirror,take of this fisheriwifes very very envious faces!!!!

Wolves are playing well...some neutrals rightly like what they see....There's no over-hype ..

Standard of this forum,since our title win,has really slipped....It's becoming ...Mardy, immaturely-arrogant,and childishly-envious.

The witty,and honest banter, thankfully is being held by the forum-stalwarts, positive and negative posters..but a corner is  really

way off...