Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

20 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Brilliant! Glad Chelsea scored. 

Jose lost the plot then when the Chelsea guy celebrated lol. 

I would have lost it if some cvnt was doing that to me as well. Fine to celebrate obviously but to do it in the opposition technical area is OTT.

I hate Mourinho but it's very disrespectful for the coach or whoever he is to do that in front of him.

A decent second half, Utd got stronger and it was a very good standard, will be interesting to see who misses the top four between these two, Bottle'm Hotspurs and Arsenal presuming Man City and Liverpool will be in there. Morata doesn't look sharp enough to lead the line of a top four club though, there are chances he misses that a genuine top drawer player puts away, over a season I can see it holding them back, just not being clinical enough, like having a top keeper it can make an 8-12 point difference over a season.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

I would have lost it if some cvnt was doing that to me as well. Fine to celebrate obviously but to do it in the opposition technical area is OTT.

I hate Mourinho but it's very disrespectful for the coach or whoever he is to do that in front of him.

He has apologised for doing it. Maybe it was an over reaction of them looking like they were going to lose and then scoring in the latter mins? 

1 hour ago, davieG said:

He gives it out he should learn to take it.

As a Leicester fan I’ll never forget the disrespect he showed to Ranieri and then the abuse he gave us fans and the false defence of Ranieri when we sacked him.

Nasty and two faced to boot.

For me, disliked him from the time in our title winning season when he said early doors that we as a club and the players knew we could never the PL! Ha ha.

Nowadays he just comes across as ungracious and a mardeh arse .