Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

they are fu cking superb to watch, though. much rather watch them win 5-0 than everton and crystal palace try and out long ball and run each other tomorrow. 

we get the choice of games in work and i watch man city most weeks. the fact they brought KDB on today at 3-0 was hilarious. so unnecessary. 

Yeah. It's a procession watching them play but between watching that today or that Cardiff-Burnley game couple of weeks ago? Literally every football fan is choosing seeing Man City absolutely muller someone

3 hours ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

He must have gone into hibernation lol

Busy day! At the game earlier, then getting stuff ready for the trip to London (NFL) tomorrow.

Watford well and truly deserved their win today. We were very flat, they lined up with a very narrow four to stifle our midfield two, it worked and they ran rings around us, Deulefeo and Doucoure especially. Conceding straight from our kickoff after the first goal was a killer, and we weren't playing well enough to score two after that. Oh and Lee Mason is an utter cvnt. Wanted to make it a non-contact game for both sides, and the **** couldn't even count out 10 yards properly on free kicks.

Hopefully just an off day. We've got to give the also-rans like Leicester a chance to catch us up in the table haven't we? :whistle:

Edited by The Bear
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Busy day! At the game earlier, then getting stuff ready for the trip to London (NFL) tomorrow.

Watford well and truly deserved their win today. We were very flat, they lined up with a very narrow four to stifle our midfield two, it worked and they ran rings around us, Deulefeo and Doucoure especially. Conceding straight from our kickoff after the first goal was a killer, and we weren't playing well enough to score two after that. Oh and Lee Mason is an utter cvnt. Wanted to make it a non-contact game for both sides, and the **** couldn't even count out 10 yards properly on free kicks.

Hopefully just an off day. We've got to give the also-rans like Leicester a chance to catch us up in the table haven't we? :whistle:

Why didn't you bring Messi and Ronaldo off the bench? 

can’t believe people are upset about that chelsea fella or the chelsea fans. imo the whole point of football is you support your team an anyone who is against your team you hate the shit out of and abuse at any opportunity necessary. they scored an equaliser in the 96th minute, he should’ve been windmilling with his top off in front of mourinho. a fist pump was understated if you ask me. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Drogba would terrify any defence in the league at the moment. Also that back four ain’t shipping many goals, Ivanovic was a beast for so many years 

Drogba's season by season league record is a bit underwhelming, one absolutely sensational season and a couple of good ones.

1755422557_ScreenShot2018-10-20at22_18_26.png.3b6b5701d218b59d1ad8788d7f13a900.png

Edited by Stadt
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

In his pomp he was an absolute beast though

Definitely, in the context of the 04/05 Chelsea team he wasn't anything special, they were defensively outstanding but Finnegan is right - the game has moved on and that Chelsea team wouldn't be able to play that way against the current Man City side.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Only Sean Dyche could get hammered five nil away at Man City, cough up 69% of the possession, concede 24 shots to 5, 10 on target to 0 and still make it sound like he was robbed. 

it was one of those tight 5-0’s to be fair

did he mention transfer budgets by any chance?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Schürrle would piss me off if I was a Fulham player or fan. Granted he's scored a great goal today, but all he's done since he joined is get the ball, shift it and shoot. Anytime I've seen Fulham I don't think I've seen him pass to anyone. Every so often he'll score, but some of the attempts he's trying are just ridiculous. Impossible angles, crazy distances. Fulham don't need him to be on a one man mission to win goal of the season, they need him to contribute to the team.

7 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Dyche in moaning about the decisions shocker.

I can’t stand Dyche, but he’s got a point this time. Classic Jon Moss, bottling sending Kompany off in the first minute for a clear red. And while the 2nd goal was tight, it was offside and then out of play. Not sure if the Sane one was a red, but like Shearer said you’ve seen them given. 

how dyche can blame anything bar his players is ridiculous. they literally stopped playing for the second goal. like as in the ball was in their box and they all stopped playing. if you managed an under 7s team you would go mental at them for being that stupid.