Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

17 hours ago, Foxxed said:

I get the feeling Mahrez is a small fish in a big pond now. Seems a downgrade tbh: adding to a beating rather than being the reason for the beating.

Nah, if you saw the game you know that he was their best man alongside D. Silva. Delivered quality crosses, passes, destroyed their left fullback and his goal was a thing of beauty. His understanding with Foden and De Bruyne is great.

He'll need this whole season to tune in but you frankly can't speak of downgrade. Unless you're as biased as FIF which is certainly not the case.

Big loss for us but we now have Maddison.

Edited by That_Dude
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Koke said:

My  favourite Dyche moment is one I unfortunately can't recall with great detail.  Burnley played away at Swansea. Burnley got a pen when it should have been a Swansea free kick (blatant handball by Burnley player). Swansea turned it around and they themselves got a dubious pen to win it. Dyche was whining extensively about that decision whilst refusing to acknowledge the equally bad pen his team got. That game for me summed up this bellend. He's got a small penis syndrome.

If anyone could recall the details of that game, it'd be a greatly appreciated. It was a couple of seasons ago.

Does this mean...you have a whopper...:crylaugh:

• Haha 1

Zaha acts like he shouldn't be touched. I can understand getting upset with a dangerous foul, but he was raging in the first half when Gueye pulled his shirt. It's a standard foul, happens every game, the ref had already given the free kick and booked Gueye, what the hell was Zahas beef. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

At least there’ll be goals in our game tomorrow 

Absolutely guaranteed! 

...The Arse will get at least 3...

So we need to score at least 3 for a cheeky point! 

..more chance of Wolves winning the PL. 

.....hang on a minute!!? 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

they are fu cking superb to watch, though. much rather watch them win 5-0 than everton and crystal palace try and out long ball and run each other tomorrow. 

we get the choice of games in work and i watch man city most weeks. the fact they brought KDB on today at 3-0 was hilarious. so unnecessary. 

yeh this 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2