Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

5 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

As applied at the world cup, yes. Team watching and calling down if they think the ref should take a second look, it would definitely catch that

What's the latest plan with VAR Doc? Is it definitely being implemented for all PL games next season do you know?

16 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Would VAR have helped with that incident? 

12 minutes ago, davieG said:

Only if someone were to question it, so I guess you’re relying on the video refs caring I’m not convinced.

All goals get reviewed as standard, not just if someone questions it.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I met that linesman today (Mark Scholes)  lol

He lives locally and came to watch my lads' under 10 team. We had a good chat after, nice fella but he's had a mare there!

That sounds dangerously close to ‘my mates the ref’

• Haha 2

Seems like there has been more wrong decisions today then there has in a while. Bamba handball, a pen not given at West Ham, mane goal earlier not seen the wolves one but from what I have read was wrong decision. Normally get 1 a week but today just seems to be crazy

18 minutes ago, The Bear said:

With VAR it's likely the lino doesn't flag (as at the World Cup) and it gets checked if it's subsequently a goal. 

Annoying but not easy for the lino. 

Your boys have had no luck whatsoever in this one.