Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Had to laugh earlier at Gary Neville slightly overcompensating when trying to restore the situation following the drama this week. He was looking to make it clear he doesn't think that Spurs are really that 'Spursy'. I am guessing he was told by his bosses to give a bit of an olive branch. He must be really biting his lip right now not to say 'see, this is what I was talking about!'.

Potch really is one of the lads. Sat squating on the sideline with white footy boots on, not trainers, never seen that before.

Does Sissoko ever pass? he keeps sticking his head down and charging off in a straight line

Edited by Jaspa

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

"The situation is that Drinkwater for me is not suitable for a midfield with two midfielders," Sarri said.

Danny Drinkwater, Premier league winner in two man midfield. With fellow Chelsea midfielder Ngolo Kante.

Okay, Mauricio. 

It hasn't worked for Drinky.

He has to move on.  :(

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

"The situation is that Drinkwater for me is not suitable for a midfield with two midfielders," Sarri said.

Danny Drinkwater, Premier league winner in two man midfield. With fellow Chelsea midfielder Ngolo Kante.

Okay, Mauricio. 

Also, doesn't Sarri play with three midfielders?