Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

9 minutes ago, FoxNotFox said:

The way Man City play, you get the feeling it could often be double digits! The can make it look too easy.

3 now. Can you throw the towel in?

They have a Mercy Rule in baseball. Southampton would support that I think. Ings scoring is just going to piss Man C off.

57 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

As much of a successful club that Man City are atm.  I’ve switched over to the Chelsea game. 

Every Manchester City home game against every club outside the top 6 has the potentail to be 5-0/6-0. They've already put 6 past Huddersfield there this season. It's like Celtic in Scotland, nobody can get near them.

Edited by Fox92

Just now, Fox92 said:

Every Manchester City home game against every club outside the top 6 has the potentail to be 5-0/6-0. They've already put 6 past Huddersfield their this season. It's like Celtic in Scotland, nobody can get near them.

Its so true and as much as i respect Man City for doing what they do, its boring. YES 5-0 or similar is boring.. 

Hell its shit if your team loses every week and you are constantly fighting against relegation but at least on the occasions you win ITS A BUZZ!

Not talking about us in the above statement btw (although it has been like that in the past) ... But surely football fans need that buzz and the enjoyment of a win and not the expectation of when we gonna score. 

2 hours ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

No idea why i had zaha in my fantasy team.

Step over step over step over lose possession thanks very much

I've got Bertrand in mine - you know it's bad when they're on a minus score for the match :P :( 

EDIT: Make that had Bertrand ;)

Edited by PhillippaT
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Corky said:

This time last year, there were 6 points between 8th and 18th. Now, 6 points between 12th and 14th.

Well at least we’re on the right side of that divide! 

40 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Southampton fans calling for Hughes to be fired ASAP. I bet they would take Puel back now. That club has become a bit of a mess.

They want Rodgers or Benitez according to their forum...but not Allardyce.

Sounds familiar!

• Like 4