Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Its bizarre, since the bottom 3 were all in serious danger of relegation it seems like none of them were really bothered by it....at no point do I remember any of them really giving it a go

• Like 1

Guest bss9401

Steve Mcmanaman quote, " How can Cardiff expect to stay in the Premier league if they don't spend money on someone who can get them goals" :jawdrop:

27 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Palace are the most underrated side in the league.

They really aren't. They get absolutely pounded most matches and scrape wins by using Zaha on the break. When Hodgson retires they'll be relegated immediately. They are absolute piss poor! 

3 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

They really aren't. They get absolutely pounded most matches and scrape wins by using Zaha on the break. When Hodgson retires they'll be relegated immediately. They are absolute piss poor! 

Stop sniffing glue mate.

Beating us 4-1 was hardly scraping by was it.

Cardiff, awful side. So unappealing, been pushing above their weight for a while now, can‘t sustain that level by being so tight-arsed in terms of transfers.

Glad they‘re down, but it’s certainly tragic that they could‘ve used a more prolific striker up front and then that plane crash happens.

Great achievement from Warnock getting Cardiff into the Premier League in the first place, getting 30+ points with an atrocious squad and budget was amazing. You have to wonder what might have been had what happened not happened.

I think Warnock will call it a day to be honest.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

He was long gone by the time we were relegated. Think he might have got relegated with Villa in the late 80s.

Really? I thought he was with us when we were relegated. My bad! 

3 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Stop sniffing glue mate.

Beating us 4-1 was hardly scraping by was it.

Im not necessarily refering to that game im looking at the whole season. But even in that game we absolutely hammered them