Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

1 minute ago, Gazza M said:

How has Carragher ended up commentating on Liverpool? Surely the other pleb Neville should offer a more neutral opinion. 

Sky always do it. Niall Quinn used to be on the Newcastle Sunderland derby every time it was played, which is ridiculous considering he's an ex Sunderland player and chairman, and he's not just commentating on a Sunderland game, he's commentating on one against their arch rivals.

Just now, Gazza M said:

How has Carragher ended up commentating on Liverpool? Surely the other pleb Neville should offer a more neutral opinion. 

For balance, on Monday night, I want Showaddywaddy commentating, with Tom Meighan co-commentating, and Willie Thorne as a pundit in the studio. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Finnegan said:

...... how? 

Man City have us at home and Brighton away. 

Because every game i've seen them play this season (and its a fair few) they have just got something out of it ... call it a gut feeling. 

I dont want them to win, but i just think its their season.

2 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Because every game i've seen them play this season (and its a fair few) they have just got something out of it ... call it a gut feeling. 

I dont want them to win, but i just think its their season.

But its not in their hands? 

Guest ttfn

I know they’ve got to hype it but this is not “an incredible title race”.

It’s tedious seeing one £500 million team win every game but unable to win the title because another £500 million team have a point more and have got their act together. 

Couldn't care less about their points total, I really don't think Liverpool are anything special at all.  Manchester City are a significantly better side IMO.

The amount of points Liverpool have absolutely shithoused this season has been unbelievable.