Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

6 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Im not necessarily refering to that game im looking at the whole season. But even in that game we absolutely hammered them 

And they still managed to score four past us.

They are mid table for a reason but they've been excellent at times recently, away from home especially they are one of the most dangerous sides in the league and don't get enough credit for it.

Just now, rachhere said:

Sturridge looking best I have seen him in ages. Still intrigued to see if Brendan could get his best out of him again, but i get that it would be a big risk... 

I'd still think of it too much of a risk.

As we know, very injury prone. Don't think he would suit our style and would be on top dollar. He's also 30 isn't he? Whilst a few years left, I think we could turn our attention elsewhere 

4 minutes ago, kingfox said:

And they still managed to score four past us.

They are mid table for a reason but they've been excellent at times recently, away from home especially they are one of the most dangerous sides in the league and don't get enough credit for it.

They are mid table as the teams below them are very poor. Doesnt really mean anything. There is a gap from top 2 to the rest of the top 6, a smaller gap between the rest of the top 6 and the likes of us, Everton and wolves and then the bottom 8 are just championship fodder. There is a huge gap in quality between the middle 4 or 5 and the rest. And them beating us 4-1 means **** all. We beat Man City but they are still miles better than we are. 

Edited by jayfox26

3 hours ago, FIF said:
  3 hours ago, SixtiesFox said:

We are now the only team that still has a mathematical chance of overhauling Wolves. Replicate our results in the reverse fixtures in our remaining two games, job done - assuming Liverpool beat Wolves to claim the title, that is. Odds anyone?

5000-1

We can also finish 11th behind Wham and everton cloggers

Sounds familiar... "I don't think I'd put a dollar on that"