Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

14 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Had someone pulled another player back 40 yards from goal but they go on to score anyway he'd have been booked afterwards. This is a straight red offence but advantage was played and a goal scored, so why should that mean we just pretend it never happened?

11 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I've often thought it might be a good idea to allow the attacking team the choice to decide whether they want the goal, or whether they want the penalty and the red card for the defender.

Should have been booked even after the goal scored.

Guest ttfn
2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Should have been booked even after the goal scored.

I’m 99% sure the ref didn’t see it. Just as well Newcastle did score!

1 minute ago, Nickfosse said:

Problem as ever is, why would he turn down a potential permanent signing to Newcastle and start every week as their number 9 to be back up to Vardy. 

Ambitious owners. Targeting Europe rather than a PL status. Working with an exciting, young, talented squad. Healthy competition.

1 minute ago, CollinsLCFC said:

Ambitious owners. Targeting Europe rather than a PL status. Working with an exciting, young, talented squad. Healthy competition.

I understand all that mate, but don’t underestimate how much players want to play. 

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Was similar on Bet365 17/2 when i bet pre KO. 

Just had a couple of quid. 2-2, home team, 30 minutes to go 8-1 seemed generous. 

• Like 1

Put 1-1 on the Superbru predictor for this. Just had a feeling Newcastle might get a point. 

All this falling over is doing my tits in though.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Walkers said:

It is a red card offence. Why should a goal being scored/not scored mean a different card colour?

It's not. It's literally in the laws of the game that he gets booked if there's continues to be a goal scored after the handball. (see the post above yours I made). 

If there was no goal scored as a result of the handball on the line (like Suarez in 2010 World Cup) then it's a red card.