Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Home Form - last win 20th January

Awful. 

To think where we'd be if it wasn't for the honeymoon period! 

I dred to think where we'll finish in the table next season. 

Going into the new season under Puel doesn't fill me with confidence at all. 

• Like 1

I would have hoped for an extra seven points from those games (beat Swansea, Stoke, Southampton, draw with Newcastle). That would leave us well clear of Everton and still fighting Burnley for 7th. The stat of not scoring more than one in a game reflects the over cautious performances, particularly the starts to games

He's always had a crap record with conversion. Someone highlighted that when he signed. Do we need a new attack coach and a few big money creative signings in the Summer?

Dont know what the answer is anymore tbf. All I know is it's fvcking boring.

We didn’t create enough clear cut chances to win the game today and that’s been a problem in general at home.

You can have all the possession in the world but if you are continually playing slowly, cutting inside, passing sideways and then not moving. If you don’t overlap on the wings and if you aren’t stretching the back line as much as you could then you’ll reap what you sow which is possession football with not enough end product to win games. 

After they beat us 3-0 at home last season, Southampton won 1 in 9 at home (8 in league, 1 in the cup), scoring 4 goals (3 of which were in the same game). 0-0 draws against Bournemouth and Hull and a 1-0 loss to Stoke. That is Puel, that was Southampton's complaint and you can see why after a season they were fed up with him. It is absolutely dire to watch.

Why is it going to get any better?

Honestly I actually watch games now at home especially and I'm bored. I started to talk to my mate at end of first half but kept eyes on the game. 

I suddenly realised ten mins had gone by and I hadn't seen **** all action.

It's the first time in 10+ years they I've been so bored and barely even get myself motivated to turn up.

Home form is shite. Even the fans don't get behind the team or manager. Nothing to shout about

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stevosevic said:

Leicester 1-1 Swansea

Leicester 1-1 Stoke 

Leicester 1-1 Bournemouth

Leicester 1-2 Newcastle 

Leicester 0-0 Southampton

Problem 

Throw in Palace 0-3 and West Brom 1-1 as well.

I'd genuinely back most Championship sides to come here and get a draw. Limit our space behind the defence and we are hopeless.

Deeply disappointing. The KP has been a real fortress for years and now it's such an easy place to come and take points from. 

I used to relish home games, now all there is to look forward to is another boring, lifeless draw. We have to do better. 

No offense to the knowledge of others, but can someone tell me how setting up at home is really so different when compared to away from home? 

I mean, tactics on a whiteboard don’t suddenly become hieroglyphs and the scouting report doesn’t turn into Mandarin. 

• Like 1