Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
woznotwos

Mahrez to Man City shock

5 hours ago, HKFox said:

According to BBC sport Man city are willing to sell Jon Stones. Him and Mcguire at the back could be our central defenders for years. Maybe we could get 35mill + Stones for Mahrez.

They get a player they want and remove a player who never plays. We could have a solid central defence with Stones + Mcguire along with Chilwell, Gray, Diabate, Kelechi we have an exciting team with potential.

As much as I love our young CBs, this would be a dream. Stones and Maguire would be the greatest CB partnership in the world.

5 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Depends what manager we bring in this Summer. The new manager might want Huth and Morgan at the back 

If we play Huth and Morgan in tandem next season we will go down with less points than Derby.  We really do need to move on now.

2 minutes ago, thegaffa said:

Heard rumours from ex city players that mahrez to Man City in the summer is a done deal for around £60m.

how credible it is I’m not sure but he seemed certain.

the ex players have an academy together.

Matt Elliot?

1 hour ago, Nigel Graham Pearson said:

I wouldn’t be shocked if something is sorted already. That’d neatly explain his uselessness over the last few games. 

3 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

It makes complete sense if true lol 

I doubt anything is already agreed as then we probably wouldn't be playing him in case he got injured and it scuppered the deal.

Edited by SouthStandUpperTier

9 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I doubt anything is already agreed as then we probably wouldn't be playing him in case he got injured and it scuppered the deal.

He can’t sign until the end of the season  anyway... and he wouldn’t play for them until pre season lol 

Edited by chapero82

5 hours ago, FIF said:

As much as I love our young CBs, this would be a dream. Stones and Maguire would be the greatest CB partnership in the world.

Yeah but who's actually playing CB then whilst then go on those Bobby more and franz beckenbuer runs.

41 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

He can’t sign until the end of the season  anyway... and he wouldn’t play for them until pre season lol 

Yeah but I think the point was he's hardly gonna risk a multi million pound move by snapping his leg and being out for a year think they may decide against signing him then.

12 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Yeah but I think the point was he's hardly gonna risk a multi million pound move by snapping his leg and being out for a year think they may decide against signing him then.

You are right mate he’s not risking anything lol he may be on the pitch but he is not trying! Last match he could have run in the box at the loose ball but he pulled out as a opponent was running in also! 

3 hours ago, chapero82 said:

You are right mate he’s not risking anything lol he may be on the pitch but he is not trying! Last match he could have run in the box at the loose ball but he pulled out as a opponent was running in also! 

TBF Mahrez isn’t the bravest of souls on the pitch anyway.

20 hours ago, HKFox said:

According to BBC sport Man city are willing to sell Jon Stones. Him and Mcguire at the back could be our central defenders for years. Maybe we could get 35mill + Stones for Mahrez.

They get a player they want and remove a player who never plays. We could have a solid central defence with Stones + Mcguire along with Chilwell, Gray, Diabate, Kelechi we have an exciting team with potential.

:thumbup:

15 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Yeah but who's actually playing CB then whilst then go on those Bobby more and franz beckenbuer runs.

When they go forward it's because they have the ball - we don't need 4 players covering our goalkeeper but to answer your question Iborra has shown he will cover when Maguire goes forward and Ndidi would be ideal for that too.

Stones is an EXCELLENT defender.

Just thinking back to last summer when Roma were trying to get Mahrez. I bet 99% of our fans wouldn’t have swapped him for Mo Salah at the time. 

I think if Rudkin had half a brain we could’ve probably made that deal happen before Liverpool got him. 

• Haha 1

On ‎20‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 17:41, Legend_in_blue said:

Just clear off.

Part of the reason our season went down the pan is down to him.

The major reason our season went anywhere is down to him. How anyone would want a player like Riyad to "clear off" is beyond me.

'Fans' like you deserve Josh Low.

53 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

Just thinking back to last summer when Roma were trying to get Mahrez. I bet 99% of our fans wouldn’t have swapped him for Mo Salah at the time. 

I think if Rudkin had half a brain we could’ve probably made that deal happen before Liverpool got him. 

lollollol is this even real life?

• Haha 1