Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
woznotwos

Mahrez to Man City shock

He's at a stage where he should try to impress in order to get the big move that he wants.

If he is deliberately not performing because he doesn't want to be at LCFC, then it'll be his fault if no bigger club makes a big an offer he/the club can't refuse.

The way he's playing at the minute, who's going to pay our valuation of him?

Imagine if he's here next season, the Algerian social media contingent will be in full meltdown. I'd rather he just went, but it would be funny to witness.

We HAVE to let him go this summer, just accept whatever and allow him to leave, it’s not a healthy situation for the club to be in and couple with the farcical operation of the club it will just add to the catalogue of problems developing. 

7 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

We HAVE to let him go this summer, just accept whatever and allow him to leave, it’s not a healthy situation for the club to be in and couple with the farcical operation of the club it will just add to the catalogue of problems developing. 

I agree! He hasn’t been here in mind for ages now it’s best for all parties for him to go! 

19 minutes ago, ronnup said:

He’s driven his price down nicely that’s for sure. 

A highly talented footballer, but terribly, terribly advised.

Paying a big price now.

The only way for him to get out of this situation is by living up to his standard again.

On ‎29‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 10:02, ronnup said:

He’s driven his price down nicely that’s for sure. 

From what I've been told he's not driven it down for the last 3 games as a deals been done.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, sylofox said:

From what I've been told he's not driven it down for the last 3 games as a deals been done.

Pep usually gets his man. I imagine if City have identified him as a player they want, then they will get him this Summer.

Imagine it being one of the earliest deals of the window done. 

On 4/28/2018 at 17:04, FIF said:

Having watched Stoke and Palace today I've found another 22 players in the prem who have played better than Mahrez this season.

Even Jeff Schlupp did more in 20 seconds than Mahrez did the whole game.

How many corners and Free kicks has he taken this year and sent to the opposition. 

Every single one in this game again. Why does he insist of taking them all?

I meant 261 players in the prem.

The **** are you talking about.

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

The **** are you talking about.

He's backed himself into such a hole and is trying so hard to defend his position when what he should do is say "yeah, OK, maybe I exaggerated slightly" that he's started to go full on mental.  X

51 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

He's backed himself into such a hole and is trying so hard to defend his position when what he should do is say "yeah, OK, maybe I exaggerated slightly" that he's started to go full on mental.  X

Nah, the Guy has been a distraction to the team and overrated by the supporters for 2 years. Hope he gets his move to Real Madrid - before the World cup starts. X

12 minutes ago, FIF said:

Nah, the Guy has been a distraction to the team and overrated by the supporters for 2 years. Hope he gets his move to Real Madrid - before the World cup starts. X

So you still think he is not in the top 60 players in the league?

Just now, RumbleFox said:

So you still think he is not in the top 60 players in the league?

This season? No Way.

4 minutes ago, FIF said:

This season? No Way.

when he good his great, but how often to we see the flashes of greatness

I get sick on seeing him take set pieces that rarely clear the wall or first man.

But lets be honest Mahrez is the least of the worries of whats going on  

1 minute ago, FIF said:

This season? No Way.

Urgh.  OK it is difficult to prove and very subjective so I will withdraw from too much debate here.  I personally think he probably has based on goals/assists but there we go, not much either of can do to change the other's mind.  For the record I think it is probably best that he leaves and he has been poor in the last handful of games but I do think without him we would have gone down this year.  X

2 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

when he good his great, but how often to we see the flashes of greatness

I get sick on seeing him take set pieces that rarely clear the wall or first man.

But lets be honest Mahrez is the least of the worries of whats going on  

He can be sublime but you wouldn't get a 30 minute highlights tape from this season. I used to get excited when we got a FK outside the box and he stepped up to take it. Now I'm hoping that he doesn't set up an opposition attack with it. And the corners are beyond a joke. 

He can pinpoint pass the ball yet 80% of his corners and free kicks go straight to an opposition player. Does he even get 5% for decent crosses and free kicks these days? Still people go on about the Free kick that scored in the last minute whilst forgetting the 100 that went nowhere.

I've seen Bobby Huth do less damage to our teram with free kicks. :wasyl:

1 hour ago, FIF said:

He can be sublime but you wouldn't get a 30 minute highlights tape from this season. I used to get excited when we got a FK outside the box and he stepped up to take it. Now I'm hoping that he doesn't set up an opposition attack with it. And the corners are beyond a joke. 

He can pinpoint pass the ball yet 80% of his corners and free kicks go straight to an opposition player. Does he even get 5% for decent crosses and free kicks these days? Still people go on about the Free kick that scored in the last minute whilst forgetting the 100 that went nowhere.

I've seen Bobby Huth do less damage to our teram with free kicks. :wasyl:

He's always been shit at free kicks. He's had about two good ones in 5 years.