Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
woznotwos

Mahrez to Man City shock

19 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Yep you are about right 

I say just sell the mardy sod now and get what we can for him and start to rebuild again

Bit on the fence. We need to get rid of him ASAP. But I don't want to under sell him. Perhaps the quoted £95m we wanted in January should be lowered. Even that was a bit too far IMO. 

Either way he (and many others) need to go.

1 hour ago, filbertway said:

I hope he does move on now. He's been pretty useless the majority of the last 2 seasons. Think we will both benefit from the split.

We'd be in the relegation zone if we didn't have him this season.

2 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I agree he's one of the best players we've ever had - without a doubt.

When others have said 'get rid' in the past, I've always been an advocate of him staying because we're a better side with him in it.

But I've lost patience with the whole saga now and it's all turning into a bit of a pantomime. I think his best days for us are behind him sadly and it pains me to say it's time to cash in.

A shame really as he's been a joy to watch but it's been a while since we've seen him at his best. The more he fvcks us about and changes his mind the more I lose respect for him.

One million per cent agree with this

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I agree he's one of the best players we've ever had - without a doubt.

When others have said 'get rid' in the past, I've always been an advocate of him staying because we're a better side with him in it.

But I've lost patience with the whole saga now and it's all turning into a bit of a pantomime. I think his best days for us are behind him sadly and it pains me to say it's time to cash in.

A shame really as he's been a joy to watch but it's been a while since we've seen him at his best. The more he fvcks us about and changes his mind the more I lose respect for him.

there's not really a saga at all anymore. he tried to leave, we said no, he took a few days to sulk and then came back and carried on being our best player. 

as far as i'm concerned it'll be a disaster if he leaves cos we are rubbish without him, but he probably will leave. crazy how he's still seemingly underappreciated by some of our fans though, that was all I was saying. pfa player of the year winner, ballon dor nominee, won us the title, our greatest ever footballer and most fans don't seem bothered about replacing him with demarai gray. and I like demarai gray. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, the fox said:

Wait until @FIF sees this lol

Why would it worry me?

It's a games company isn't it?

does the 90 Sho mean that he's a 90% shooter? That's funny 

Does the 96 Dri mean that he's successful on 96 out of 100 dribbles or he manages not to be tackled and lose the ball on 4 out of 100?

Defence 34? is there no 0 rating for defence?

3 minutes ago, FIF said:

Why would it worry me?

It's a games company isn't it?

does the 90 Sho mean that he's a 90% shooter? That's funny 

Does the 96 Dri mean that he's successful on 96 out of 100 dribbles or he manages not to be tackled and lose the ball on 4 out of 100?

Defence 34? is there no 0 rating for defence?

• Haha 1

To be fair to everyone, currently we’re pretty rubbish with Mahrez in the side. God alone knows what we’ll be like without him. 

I have a sad sad feeling our spiral is downward. Mahrez will move on and warm benches. We will slide and end up very much where we don’t want to be. The life of a foxes fan. 

1 hour ago, the fox said:

My friend I only replied because you wanted me too.

Really I'm happy for him.

He is a part of our title winning team.

2 minutes ago, FIF said:

My friend I only replied because you wanted me too.

Really I'm happy for him.

He is a part of our title winning team.

Come on, FIF. You know that I'm just messing around.:thumbup:

5 minutes ago, the fox said:

Come on, FIF. You know that I'm just messing around.:thumbup:

Me too.

I love Mahrez.

2 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

To be fair to everyone, currently we’re pretty rubbish with Mahrez in the side. God alone knows what we’ll be like without him. 

I have a sad sad feeling our spiral is downward. Mahrez will move on and warm benches. We will slide and end up very much where we don’t want to be. The life of a foxes fan. 

Is Mandaric back in charge or something?

Does anyone else think that regardless of whether we are better with Mahrez in the side, this may be because we rely on the fact we have Mahrez in the side? I for one think that it is time to let him go and build again and allow players to play together without just trying to get it to Mahrez all the time who is, more than often, double marked.

fantastic when we won the league and I believe he will re show that ability elsewhere but it is elsewhere in my eyes and time we moved onwards and upwards without.

Unless we do some massive buying this summer, 6 players minimum, we will be relegated next season. Vardy and Mahrez , are just not good enough. The whole team set up has to change, and quick.