Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Jamie Vardy

You can't really say "Vardy should be the leading" man and all this type of rhetoric when Kane has been sensational so far this tournament and so have England. I think he can feel hard done by, but at the end of the day Southgate has a system which works and doesn't seem to suit Vardy so why would he be any higher in the pecking order. Felt bad for him coming on against Panama because there wasn't a chance in hell he'd look good because the game was dead 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Phube said:

You tell that to Sterling, he had a great annoyed jumpy stamp!

Sterling isn't the guy passing the ball. 

The corner which led to our last minute goal in the Tunisia game involved Stones threading a ball through in a similar circumstances. Higher risk pass needed then. 

6 hours ago, MattP said:

Where on earth is the Panama midfield? lol

I'm assuming it's the line of four then 1 of the defenders has stepped well out of position. Surely you can't have all the time in the world to play a simple through ball to get 3 v 1 in a world cup game? lol

6 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

You can't really say "Vardy should be the leading" man and all this type of rhetoric when Kane has been sensational so far this tournament and so have England. I think he can feel hard done by, but at the end of the day Southgate has a system which works and doesn't seem to suit Vardy so why would he be any higher in the pecking order. Felt bad for him coming on against Panama because there wasn't a chance in hell he'd look good because the game was dead 

Don`t join the Kane wank fest Hoss Gob, he`s been bang average, no work rate virtually anonymous and I`ve already listed the twats goals, a tap in from inside the 6 yard box, a header into an empty net, two pens and a total fluke ! bluddy awful player :-(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't think there was any more he could've done- worked hard, won the ball back several times and set up a great chance with a lovely touch and pass.

The lack of creativity in the midfield was painful- Maguire was the brightest spark.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, weller54 said:

We might scrape past Colombia.. Then it's goodnight Viena! 

32 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

What, that Vienna? :D

1 minute ago, Bunyip said:

And yet not once in the song does anyone sing " goodnight"

So, in summary, Weller was 100% wrong?  

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

So, in summary, Weller was 100% wrong?  

Yes but let's be mindful of his feelings. I don't think a good night between friends would be missed. It's the thought that counts.

Edited by Bunyip
  • Haha 1

I thought he was very good tonight. Won the ball back from upfront multiple times and Rashford should have scored after his excellent through ball.

He got no other service though all night other than one headed chance. Hard to show off what you can do when feeding off scraps. He did what he could.

• Like 4