Just now, foxfanazer said:

Anothe fantastic season from this man in a fairly average side. Scores some incredible goals and is our most important player. We must keep hold of him!

What’s his final tally for the season?

Finished with 20 in the league I believe 

• Thanks 2

Just now, MikeyT said:

That's excellent.

1 minute ago, MikeyT said:

Phwoar, that’s sensational!

I honestly never thought I'd see the day we had a 20 goal a season striker, let alone in the Premier League.

This guy defines what we are (and should be) about. We simply have to keep him.

• Like 3

Got to be my favourite LCFC player ever. 20 goals in a team that has been as bad as we have been this calendar year is top class. Had this guy gone to Arsenal I have no doubt he would be one of the top scorers in the league. That second goal with his "weaker" left foot was just ridiculous. Just imagine how many he would get if we gave him more than 1 or 2 chances a game!?

Every team dreams of having a 20 goal a season front man, and we have one! That's something to build on. And most encouraging of all, the link up between him and Nacho in the last 2 games has been great! I think that both will score a lot more goals next season. (I like to be optimistic!)

• Like 3

I don’t think he’d get a better contract anywhere else to be honest, and I know loyalty doesn’t exist in football but he strikes me as someone who might buck that trend.

Exceptional today and had overall a great season. His ticket to Russia is guaranteed.

23 goals in this team is a superb effort and hopefully pundits will realise he is a quality finisher and not just someone who needs the ball over the top and space.

• Like 1

The thing that would worry me is how many goals has scored this season and we still come away with no points, whereas in previous seasons they would nick a draw or even three points. Today and start of season arsenal there's 4 goals no points :(. 

15 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Love the guy. Dread to think where we'd be without him. 20 goals, living mostly off scraps, unbelievable.

Without him we'd probably scrapping against other relegation candidates - he’s that crucial to us.

i hear he’s after a new deal. IMO they should absolutely give him one.

• Like 2

That’s now 26 goals in 45 games vs the “Top 6”! 

Just shows how vital he’ll be IF we progress in the World Cup!”.

• Like 1