Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Ricardo Pereira Signs For Leicester

1 hour ago, Mark said:

Puel played him mostly as a left back at Nice according to this https://www.transfermarkt.com/ricardo-pereira/leistungsdaten/spieler/215876/plus/0?saison=2015

He's probably a replacement for Mahrez tbh lol

Well happy with this signing though. Shows intent, and the reactions it's getting so far from Porto and other fans gives us a good indication of a good player on our hands. 

Guest Markyblue
12 minutes ago, Bert said:

Excited to see him for a season before he gets poached by a bigger club. 

If that happens it happens. What do we do never sign anybody because they might move on. It's called professional football. 

1 minute ago, Markyblue said:

If that happens it happens. What do we do never sign anybody because they might move on. It's called professional football. 

Soz mr serious 

• Haha 1

Not seen much of him to judge too much, but the comments of people who have are very promising- sounds like a bit of a coup. 

If this is the kind of business we will be doing, we'll be in great shape next season. 

The last couple of weeks have really changed my opinion of Puel- I didn't see how he could come back from the 5-0 at Palace and lack of reaction in the West Ham game, but there's an air of positivity and optimism again. We've carved 2 of the best teams in the league open at will, and fixed one problem position with a top player within a few days of the window opening. The future of the club looks bright again! 

• Like 1

Leicester boss Claude Puel told the club website tonight: “I’m delighted to have a player of Ricardo’s quality on board for next season.

“I remember him well from my time at Nice.”

Wow we got a player Tottenham and Man city were interested in signing him last year, I don't think he would have come here if it wasn't for Puel, my views on Puel are changing. I think he can be the new Wenger when he started at Arsenal. Feeling positive about our future.

• Like 4