Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Ricardo Pereira Signs For Leicester

13 minutes ago, Milo said:

On the downside - this would seem to indicate that Puel is staying...

I am now starting to believe Puel really does have a plan which will have us playing more the style we played against Spurs and Arsenal. Why sign a fast right back if you want to just be playing slowly... doesn't make sense. Time will tell I guess, but a promising step in the right direction.

• Like 2

A very good start to the window, in nice and early, Silva may have been a factor and can spend the world cup explaining the finer details of our bonkers club to him as well as the merits of proper crusty cobs, the Haymarket and missing inflatable dinosaurs. It's too late son, you've signed now!

Also, without wishing to sound greedy it will help attract other signings by showing our ambitions to attract this kind of signing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

On the flipside we might not have got Ricardo if Puel wasn't here.

Agree completely - very happy with the signing.  

Just now need to gear myself up for 9 months of sideways passing, that's all  :scarf:

1 minute ago, Milo said:

That's kinda missing the point, bud...

I fully see your point, and completely disagree with your assessment of the man and his methods. We obviously both want LCFC to succeed though, so I hope it works out.

Edited by UPinCarolina

Lets cut Puel a bit of slack maybe he went to the board and told them that he could get this guy in the summer and he would manage with what we had until then, if so it looks a very good bit of business and really doubted him after the West Ham/Palace games but this has to be a big positive for the club

• Like 1