Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WoodyFox

Brendan Rodgers

23 minutes ago, Koke said:

For a manager who hasn't achieved a lot in his career, his arrogance knows no bounds. He enjoys the smell of his own farts.  

Had Gerrard not been involved in an infamous slip in the game against Chelsea in 2014, Rodgers probably would've won the title.

I doubt any Celtic side will go through a whole season unbeaten in their league which Rodgers led them to last season, no matter how poor it's perceived to be, for quite a long time.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Perhaps Vatdy spoke to Top on the phone.

"me and mags have been talking. We don't like the manager. We hate the style of play and we both want out"

The call breaks as Vardy ads

" Kanes full of it and alli is still a cvnt"

Top to his dad.

"Puels got to go or Vards and Mags want out"

29 minutes ago, StevieB said:

If you think back to the bad end to the season when Puel was well under the hammer and reports of certain players not wanting to stay if Puel stays, poor communication, poor decisions ect we all expected him to go and as others have eluded to myself included, this hasn't changed surely? We may have been blinded by him not going yet or players being signed but no smoke without fire 

There's no real concrete evidence that was true just like this.

13 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Rubbish story, But I wouldn't want him anywhere near our Club. Even Lennon won lots of trophies at Celtic and look how he turned out down here.

10 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Lol that’s such a shit comparison, are you aware that Rodgers has managed clubs other than Celtic?

I'll also add that, for example, Mowbray managed Celtic and won nothing before getting sacked. Managing a club that size is not as easy as people make out regardless of how poor the league is.

2 hours ago, Ricey said:

I think he would be well suited to us, but I’m assuming this is nonsense.

However, just a thought and putting two and two together, perhaps what influenced Jonny Evans and his decision to join was because he was told that a fellow NI guy just might be coming too !

1 hour ago, Koke said:

He enjoys the smell of his own farts.  

19 minutes ago, joachim1965 said:

I would like you to show me one single person that does not.

I hate the smell of my own farts ...   they are that bad that I have to leave the room ...   but the fookin things just follow me about ..  :o

1 minute ago, Wymeswold fox said:

He would sort out the players who would try to unsettle team morale etc, something that Puel has been accused of not doing.

...and you know that how?

• Like 1

I suspect there is a lot of changes being muted by the owners, and appointing Rodgers might just be one of them, hence not much support from them for Puel.

Could explain the long transfer saga of Marez and the decision on who we spend the £75m on could depend one who is the next manager.