Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

James Maddison Confirmed

Guest Col city fan
Just now, kingfox said:

What's he done since October though Col?

Not much. He's overall performances recently have been constantly garbage.

I think he’s got everything to be a super player.

Like them all, he has about zero confidence at the moment

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Genuine question, and not one designed to criticise Maddison, but what do you believe his qualities are? 

19 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

He is a very key player for us but he doesn't show it, all he's proven recently is that he isn't a game changer and he isn't a match winner.

Harvey Barnes has done more in like three games than Maddison has done in about fifteen.

• Like 3

The problem is he's become predictable. Out of the feet, on the right foot, curled towards the keeper's left corner. Invariably drifts wide. Add in his three awful corners in the second half (one straight to the keeper, the wildly overhit one and then the short to Riacrdo and lost possession) and he'd just became more and more ineffective.

35 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

With the biggest number of assists after Hazard?

Aye....

Where you got that from? Hazard has 10, Maddison 4!

https://www.premierleague.com/stats/top/players/goal_assist

You have to scroll a few pages for Maddison.

Edited by Facecloth

9 minutes ago, murphy said:

Not assists but chances created, but still an impressive stat.

I hate our fans.

Where is this stat from? No official stat for chances. The premier league has one for big chances and he's miles off there too.

Guest Kopfkino

Our fans go so overboard on players, couple of good games and they're a messiah, bad run of form and people go in on them. 

First season in the league and he's had the full burden of our creativity shoved onto him all season. 

39 minutes ago, Bert said:

One of the most over rated players I’ve ever seen. Tries too much all the time. Can’t ever be anything simple. Must be flash. Thinks he’s better than he is. Often a passenger. Needs to stop believing his own hype. 

Needs to stop diving too. 

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

He was poor today but what pissed me off was him just jogging to take a corner. Hello mate we're losing.

He pissed me off in the spurs game before the second goal. Ricardo had the ball, was begging for a pass and he was practically walking alongside him. He should have been busting a gut at create some space. Ricardo ended up trying to launch it, which was cut out and led to the goal.

• Like 1