Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

France v Belgium - Semi Final Tues 10 July 7pm

I still think France are the strongest team left in the tournament. Although saying that I tipped them to win the whole thing before a Russian ball was being kicked. Something about them and the pace they posses could stretch the leggy Belgian defence. 3-1 France in normal time.

Mbappe, Kante and Greizmann against Hazard, De Bruyne and Lukaku.

Belgium's defence is the weaker defence. And I'll love to see Ngolo get stuck into the tougest offensive line in the competition.

Match of the tournament so far. I think my love for Ngolo is going is making me tip France to win it.

I’m guessing that France will beat them by a fine margin. But if the Belgians turn up they have players of such individual brilliance in Hazard and De Bruyne that just about any outcome is plausible.

belgium were very good against brazil but france won’t let them do what they did. they aren’t breaking like that against a team with kante in it, tbh. 

should be a decent one this, though 

Having spent a lot of my life there I obviously have a soft spot for Belgium so I hope they win.  But by the same reasoning I hope they lose because I'd rather not be cheering against them in the final.

I said France to win the World cup in the prediction thread at the start of the tournament.

I can only see one reason to change my mind and that reason isn't Belgium.

France to defend better than Brazil did and nick it by the odd goal., probably 2-1

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

You've close ties to Croatia? 

Oh hey that's clever, the joke is that Croatia are going to beat England in the World Cup Semi Final. Well done Finnegan. :thumbup:  I'm trying to think of a funny response but you have me at a disadvantage with all the time you've had to practice your one-liners since the Ireland game..

gareth-bale-wales-02092017_l6hs7caafk8r1