Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

France v Belgium - Semi Final Tues 10 July 7pm

7 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

This game to like the Champions League final to tomorrow's Europa League final. The winners meeting in a lop-sided UEFA Super Cup lol

Yeah tbf I'm sure most neutrals are viewing this match as the real title decider while they see ours as the 2nd place playoff.

1 minute ago, bovril said:

Every time I see Kante running I think about that breakaway goal at Swansea. 

No matter how hard we might try, we've never been as good at counter attacking since Ngolo left.

(OK, maybe that one destruction of Man City at home)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

No matter how hard we might try, we've never been as good at counter attacking since Ngolo left.

(OK, maybe that one destruction of Man City at home)

Nobody has been as good at counter attacking since kante left us

Murphy just repeating what's on the screen at this point, might aswell be radio. Very little insight.

Either this is one of the most tense matches of all time or these two teams are in quite poor form. Mbappe standing out, Belgium look a little staggered but Hazard making some beautiful movements, Kante quietly mopping things up. Expecting more from the second half

Just now, yorkie1999 said:

Nobody has been as good at counter attacking since kante left us

I forgot Vardy's goal, set up by Gray's run, against Everton last season.

:thumbup:

Anyway, extra time for this game... please.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

I know that I'm thinking too far ahead and we've got to beat Croatia first, but if we do, we'll need to make a real step up in quality to beat either of these sides.

They’ve both got quality players - but so have we. And our togetherness is worth a few extra % I reckon.

I think if we’re at the top of our game we’re capable of beating either of them.

But I am getting carried away with all the hype :D

11 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I forgot Vardy's goal, set up by Gray's run, against Everton last season.

:thumbup:

Anyway, extra time for this game... please.

And a few injuries. Not bad ones obviously, just niggling ones so they were only playing at 75% on Sunday.

After that chat about Sir Alf Ramsay's age in 1966, compared to Southgate being older now, I wanted to open the window, but the smell of boiling piss, all over Scotland, made it a bad idea.

• Haha 1