Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Belgium vs. England - The race for 3rd spot (14th of July)

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

For the people complaining about the lack of options in central midfield for England, I've been an advocate of this guy here for a while:

Sweden-v-England-UEFA-European-Under-21-

Nobody seems to care, though. Which is a shame.

Shelvey should have gone. At least he creates.

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Southgate is too busy thinking about his next break off against Doug Mountjoy at the Crucible Theatre.

Mate, 90% on here won’t have heard of Doug Mountjoy lol

4 minutes ago, Kendal Fox said:

He could still have started this match, played the full 90 and still recover 100% he's been that under used.

Given that Southgate brought Vardy on as the last sub with minutes of extra time to go in a game we were chasing and hasn't had the good spirit to give him a chance at a goal in this match bothers me. But that's just me I guess.

I was referring to being 100% recovered from his groin injury :( 

Since none of us know how much that will have made an impact on him not playing much against Croatia. 

I would love Vardy to come on and score, but not on the detriment of his incoming season. If that makes sense. 

Edited by Suzie the Fox

1 minute ago, Samilktray said:

Can't believe how wound up people are getting about a game nobody actually wants to play

How can you not believe that? We all get wound up about literally ****ing anything. If anything I’m surprised more aren’t wound up. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I was referring to being 100% recovered from his groin injury :( 

Since none of us know how much that will have made an impact on him not playing much against Croatia. 

I would love Vardy to come on and score, but not on the detriment of his incoming season. If that makes sense. 

Well, I'm assuming it's not that bad and I'm basing that on the fact that Southgate brought him on vs Croatia, expecting him to conjure something up in extra time. Surely if it was a bad injury he'd have stuck Welbeck on.

I'm obviously biased but I can't accept a 20 goal striker being forsaken in place of 7 goal strikers like Rashford. What explanation is there other than Southgate is giving players a very generous amount of time on the pitch due to the clubs they play for more than their actual output?

Edited by Kendal Fox
  • Like 1