Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shanghai

we will stay support lcfc we love LCFC BUT money first

4 hours ago, Shanghai said:

first was Kante then Raneri after that Drink Water now RM .

RM has gone for 60 Ml plus 30 Ml as privilege ? why 30 Ml because of  RM image. anytime you buy his shirt RM TAKE 3% OF the price . the company who has the image right is also SHARED AROUND 45% by  the boss of LCFC.  so even when RM PLAYS FOR MAN CITY HE WILL STAY A PALYER OF THE BOSS OF LCFC  WTF ....

money first. players are just ........I hope he will do better because he is good. I am sad but money first for bosses we are just fans so Riyad show us a good football no matter the club. 

Clubs died longtime ago. names stays. Leicester stay up we are here 

This! 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, murphy said:

Every time this guy tries to post, in a foreign (to him) language, you lot take the piss. 

Give the kid a break.

Exactly.    My Chinese girlfriend sent me a text message from Paris last week saying 'I am on a 'sheep'.  Naturally, I was very worried, as foot and mouth takes more than antibiotics to clear.  She actually meant 'Ship' (on the river Seine).  But trying to speak a few words in Mandarin 'ain't easy, so let's give this kid a break!  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, UPinCarolina said:

The image rights issue is very interesting. No doubt lucrative!

Directors have a feduciary duty to the shareholders... but in this case there are no other shareholders.  However a player has been sold and part of the deal sees the directors now retaining a kind of interest  ..  that's the directors and not the club. 

Hmrc should immediately value this potential revenue stream and tax it.   If the owners are not uk tax residents then it can be taxed here if they are not resident in a country with a tax treaty with uk

Edited by foxinsocks

I want to say first  we love LCFC no matter ( I am a big fan )  . second we love a good football. last thing Premiere league is nothing without the word fans Please respect us ....How come you can not have 80 000 fans in the stadium ( talking about  YOUR  big fives not even talk about other clubs CHECK OUT South American clubs)  we have this opportunity to watch and support you please be kind and support us . LCFC is not anymore LCFC OF 1980 now is world wide . I stil love and support Conte in the world cup Musa Vardy.... are you refusing us ? if yes we will leave you . many clubs out there needs fans world wide . 

• Like 3