Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mhs123

Kante.

22 minutes ago, Cujek said:

Chelsea deserve it and not unexpectedly 

Once a snake a always a snake.

What did he do that was snakey? 

Insisting on a release clause showed from the very start he wasn’t going to be around long. 

I wonder whether he'll go down in history as one of the greatest ever players? His story is not finished but will most likely end today a World Cup Winner.

So immensely proud he began his story here.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Everton fans would actually believe they could sign Kante!

And the dildo brothers would try to persuade their fans that they could afford him by bidding about 25 mill plus add ons linked to winning the next 3 champions leagues 

Edited by surrifox

50 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

A very humble man.  A fantastic footballer. Always happy.  Model professional. 

Hooe he gets what he wants ...   he deserves it.

Hope one day he comes back to say hello.

Thought you were talking about Drinkwater there

• Haha 1

Kante is a proper nice guy. We were lucky to have him when we did. One of the true greats of modern football. I was gutted when he left, as were we all, because we knew how good he is. 

I wish him the very best. Hope he ends up at Barcelona and wins all the trophies he richly deserves. 

• Like 1

Well we were not his 1st or 2nd choice and he was brought in as a back up to Inler and thought we were after Mendy and Vertout but got Kante for £5.6 million or so after we could not get another season out of Esteban. He might not have wanted to have come here but his performance that season was world class giving 100% every week. Yes he left after a season but left a £25 million profit and quite a successful one season. History will say both parties did very well out of the one season so good luck to the bloke. Many "experts" on here moan about the low release clause but hindsight is such a wonderful gift and without it he may never have come

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Kante is a proper nice guy. We were lucky to have him when we did. One of the true greats of modern football. I was gutted when he left, as were we all, because we knew how good he is. 

I wish him the very best. Hope he ends up at Barcelona and wins all the trophies he richly deserves. 

Unbelievably lucky to have had him for that one glorious season.. Think we all know that without him we wouldn't have achieved that incredible PL title. 

7 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Unbelievably lucky to have had him for that one glorious season.. Think we all know that without him we wouldn't have achieved that incredible PL title. 

Absolutely. In reality he was always too good for us and his incredible level of performance during our title winning season was probably one of the defining factors. He even made Drinkwster look good. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sir Shep said:

Kante doesn’t quite get the amount of mentions like Ronaldo and Messi, even Progba, but he’s known throughout the whole world of football and for one crazy season he played for little Leicester winning the holy grail against all odds. I’ll always take pride in that as he will be mentioned as one of the greats for years to come. 

Maybe one day he will come back, I can only dream. 

Don’t forget he was little kante when he came here.

I can't help but love the little guy.

Ridiculously good for us in our greatest ever season.

Don't care what happened next he's a legend. The whole team are but him, Mahrez and Vardy all hit world class form that season.

Always expected him to end up at Real.

Still think he should if he has the choice. 

Best defensive midfielder in the world since the day he first played there for us. 

There'll always be a bit if "what if" regarding his leaving when he did - I genuinely believe we would have been close to the Champions League if nothing had changed - but time has lessened the pain. 

Edited by Guest

10 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

He belongs at either Barcelona or Real.  He is the best player in the world at what he does and should play at the very highest level.  He is too good for Chelsea in my opinion.  X

I've got a mate who is a Chelsea fan and he says their fans actually think he is better than Makelele.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, toddybad said:

I can't help but love the little guy.

Ridiculously good for us in our greatest ever season.

Don't care what happened next he's a legend. The whole team are but him, Mahrez and Vardy all hit world class form that season.

Always expected him to end up at Real.

Still think he should if he has the choice. 

Best defensive midfielder in the world since the day he first played there for us. 

There'll always be a bit if "what if" regarding his leaving when he did - I genuinely believe we would have been close to the Champions League if nothing had changed - but time has lessened the pain. 

Wouldn't agree. Under a better setup maybe but Kante as good as he is wouldn't have halted the decline by himself. Not with the players that were brought in.

11 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

Wouldn't agree. Under a better setup maybe but Kante as good as he is wouldn't have halted the decline by himself. Not with the players that were brought in.

No that was why I said if nothing had changed-i.e. We were exactly as we were the year before. 

Edited by Guest

8 hours ago, Countryfox said:

A very humble man.  A fantastic footballer. Always happy.  Model professional. 

Hooe he gets what he wants ...   he deserves it.

Hope one day he comes back to say hello.

He already has.

Both him and Esteban have been to the KP to watch us and probably catch up with people.

11 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

He belongs at either Barcelona or Real.  He is the best player in the world at what he does and should play at the very highest level.  He is too good for Chelsea in my opinion.  X

Just heard Riyad say he should be playing at a higher level :ph34r:

41 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

We wouldn’t have changed the system and we didn’t lose anyone else of note. The decline would have happened eventually but I do think we could have made the CL semi-final at least. Kante leaving exposed a few things in our club, had he stayed, it might’ve been a while longer until the cracks appeared. 

28 minutes ago, Red Squirrel said:

Just heard Riyad say he should be playing at a higher level :ph34r:

Just shut yer gob Riyadh, nobody's interested in what you've got to say you little shit! 

Strange how 1 player 1 season is loved. The other, however talented who is here a lot longer, divides opinion. 

All the best and good luck sweet Prince Ngolo. Keep your opinions to yourself Riyhad who?