Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Snik-Snok

Stadium Expansion Plan Meeting

Guest Markyblue
11 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

The matchday revenue not relevant anymore.  Would be a shame to expand the stadium and kill the atmosphere.  ..  only saying.

Spoken like someone with a season ticket not one of the extra thousands who would love to watch their local team.

16 minutes ago, Deucalion said:

Season 2017-18 is the first season since Craig Levein was manager that I haven't had a season ticket. 

I had a big project on last year and knew I would miss many games. It was a good call to not get one.

This year, I would like to ease my way back in with selected games. But...without paying £120 for membership, I have almost no chance of getting tickets.

I am far from a plastic. I have cheered Claridge's shin at Wembley, Tony James tap in against West Brom, Fryatt's scoring run in League One, and Ranieri's title.

But still I cannot get a ticket to see Leicester play.

Build the extension.

Sorry couldn't resist, but you've not enhanced your credibility with that one! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest MattP
8 hours ago, Deucalion said:

Season 2017-18 is the first season since Craig Levein was manager that I haven't had a season ticket. 

I had a big project on last year and knew I would miss many games. It was a good call to not get one.

This year, I would like to ease my way back in with selected games. But...without paying £120 for membership, I have almost no chance of getting tickets.

I am far from a plastic. I have cheered Claridge's shin at Wembley, Tony James tap in against West Brom, Fryatt's scoring run in League One, and Ranieri's title.

Build the extension.

Oxford!

Guest MattP
4 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

It was Oxford I think we sent wba down

Yep. I think the other game was Bristol Rovers v West Brom, I was only about 8 though so struggle to remember. 

An incredibly different time looking back, Chinese whispers in the ground about what the other result was, heard everything from 2-0 to 0-3 during the first half.

1 minute ago, MattP said:

Yep. I think the other game was Bristol Rovers v West Brom, I was only about 8 though so struggle to remember. 

An incredibly different time looking back, Chinese whispers in the ground about what the other result was, heard everything from 2-0 to 0-3 during the first half.

And then the agonising last 15 minutes of our match due to us kicking off late, where we knew west brom had lost and as it stood we were safe yet Oxford were doing their best to ruin it for us.

On ‎20‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 23:41, Vardinio'sCat said:

Will there be any changes to access to the site, because it's not fantastic at the moment.

Ffs its not that hard username and password. But I'm sure Mark would take on constructive criticism.

Anyway back to the ground expansion lol 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MattP said:

1991, I was 10.

I remember it quite well, the euphoria was a good springboard for the following season of Brian Little and 3 consecutive Playoff finals.

It was my first full season following, attendances had been abysmal all season (I thought they were normal at the time). Every time we lost a match my dad would say, ‘that’s it, I’m not bringing you down again. You need to find a better pair of lucky pants.’ 

12 hours ago, Deucalion said:

Build the extension.

Surely you knew that when you gave up your season ticket? Even if I could not have made it to many games last season I would still have kept my season ticket and let others use it in order to maintain my seat.

Guest Markyblue

Understand what your saying bunyip but for many of family's a season ticket is a large outlay of your income if it's not going to be used,all incomes and needs are different. 

25 minutes ago, zealot said:

There was a great pitch invasion after that Oxford game. That's one of my earliest and favourite City memories - being a kid in the Kop for that...

Yep I was one of them, who knew what would happen just a season later, all those play off heartbreaks and then play off joy, martin O'neill and European football, then the awful regression and then the ultimate achievement.

crazy.

• Like 1