Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Snik-Snok

Stadium Expansion Plan Meeting

50 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

They have their own arena now 

I knew they had moved, didn't realise it was their own arena though! Shame, would have been good to have more than one team based on the site and to have City, Tigers and them all within a quarter of a mile of each other.

16 hours ago, ian_marshall said:

A 6000 seater arena is a little on the small side if they're serious about hosting any decent acts for concerts.

decent?  A lot of bands that can fill large arenas are pretty shit.

Edited by purpleronnie

47 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Excuse the crude drawing, but this is how the stand was described, with the curve going from the front of the roof, to the base at the back. I'm guessing there will be inspiration from the training ground or the other king power buildings that people mentioned on here who have seen it.

Again, not seen it myself just had it decribed.

IMG_5051.JPG.1edf3338218475e5dd4c35dded75125e.JPG

3117157_Leicester-City-training-complex-

IMG_8456-Pano_low-res.jpg

Does anybody remember a concept football/sports stand design that posted in another thread about 6 months back? It

was a design that looked a bit like a wave which had multiple levels and curved over, so the people at the top levels were still close to the touchline. the idea was, you could build it in a small footprint rather than having to build backwards to accommodate more seats.

Your drawing is very similar to that.

I tried to find a picture of it but can't see one on Google. 

Anybody body else remember this?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foxhead said:

Does anybody remember a concept football/sports stand design that posted in another thread about 6 months back? It

was a design that looked a bit like a wave which had multiple levels and curved over, so the people at the top levels were still close to the touchline. the idea was, you could build it in a small footprint rather than having to build backwards to accommodate more seats.

5adcce796f825_ScreenShot2018-04-22at18_57_07.thumb.png.4855123969b7c680460a216f0fb69e90.png

This one?

42 minutes ago, breadandcheese said:

I don't fancy being front row on the top deck

I fell down 4 steps celebrating Wes scoring against Sevilla, so while I’m happy to go on the top deck I’d prefer to sit near the back. 

Either that or they could have “Nemisis” style seating like at Alton Towers...

• Haha 1

On 17/08/2018 at 14:14, Foxhead said:

http://s187.photobucket.com/user/lecimage/media/1585600423_C4d.jpg.html

The grounds going to be unreal. Looks something like that avobe and what Babs has said. Biggest in the Midlands and up there with the likes of Sunderland, Newcastle, Man City/United, Arsenal.. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ashley said:

The grounds going to be unreal. Looks something like that avobe and what Babs has said. Biggest in the Midlands and up there with the likes of Sunderland, Newcastle, Man City/United, Arsenal.. 

Incredible, do you have a rough idea when this is all going to be unveiled? I’ve heard that it could be the England friendly?

11 hours ago, Ashley said:

Isn't that image the Welford Road development plans?