Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Snik-Snok

Stadium Expansion Plan Meeting

On 19/10/2018 at 16:34, urban.spaceman said:

Check out page 12.

Ive just checked back to page 12, are you referring to the Derby "extension"?

I've  seen a still of the proposed stadium expansion and the derby plan is not on the same planet, nevermind in the same league.

As others have suggested the extension sweeps up and around from either end of the ground up and over an  extended east stand with a blue "skin" roof arching over it. Take a look at KSS designed Oceane stadium in Le Havre (although it's not similar in design, the blue skin around the exterior is similar to the east stand roof).

I'd share a pic of it but I'm sworn to secrecy!

Edited by Plastik Man

22 minutes ago, Plastik Man said:

I've  seen a still of the proposed stadium expansion and the derby plan is not on the same planet, nevermind in the same league.

As others have suggested the extension sweeps up and around from either end of the ground up and over an  extended east stand with a blue "skin" roof arching over it. Take a look at KSS designed Oceane stadium in Le Havre (although it's not similar in design, the blue skin around the exterior is similar to the east stand roof).

But no-one knows who you are.

11 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

But no-one knows who you are.

I do, and so does my source! It's a few months old, the designs may have changed, but I'm sure all will be revealed soon enough. We're definitely going for quality though, not flatpack!

Most of the informed comments on here seem fairly accurate tbf.

57 minutes ago, Plastik Man said:

Apologies, it seems to have gone. Babs did a proper drawing with shading and everything but it’s not there any more. 

You could just just share the pic then delete it immediately and deny all knowledge of everything?

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Apologies, it seems to have gone. Babs did a proper drawing with shading and everything but it’s not there any more. 

You could just just share the pic then delete it immediately and deny all knowledge of everything?

LOL oh yes, I remember the sketch! Perhaps not the most accurate rendering in existence! ? 

I really can't share the pic, my mate shared it with me when he shouldn't have. He's on here too somewhere! 

51 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

So we're going to have 2 tiers behind a goal? :D

Potentially. Ive heard different over this past weekend though. Plans more or less match up but there will be a lot of un happy people and some serious re structual work going on in 2 stands.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mullet1 said:

As someone else mentioned this would look amazing 

13CE12E1-6E51-4A1A-9CAC-1013C0502C66.jpeg

Seems consistent with the mock-ups slipped into Meis press conference for the Cincinnati FC thing previously posted:

5adcce796f825_ScreenShot2018-04-22at18_57_07.thumb.png.4855123969b7c680460a216f0fb69e90.png

Though the Le Havre one is much more convex while the mock-up seems to be concave (which would be preferable for me).

Off on a tangent here but looking at the “panels” of the mock-up, is it just me or do they seem to be moving/changing colour? 

13 minutes ago, igorman said:

Hold on a minute here.

Soton.JPG.8e643a7a6122d070757c079c601c064f.JPG     63019624_LCFCSLAG.JPG.336c219f9c8e8c55934309a402145cb6.JPG

The sincerest form of flattery?  Or just two similar examples of "post-Claudernism"?  :ph34r: