Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Snik-Snok

Stadium Expansion Plan Meeting

2 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Will it look something a bit like this, obviously without the rectangular bits, they're actually houses!

converted-football-casa-design.jpg.07f84c66275e12807915f17de3adc3f2.jpg

Wow, I want one of those, please Mr Owner! Shame the TV cameras won't be facing that way. That's exactly the design I pictured when I read the ITK description.

9 minutes ago, Plastik Man said:

The le Havre stadium was designed by KSS. Our new training ground is designed by KSS. Just saying. 

Interesting fact - have driven past the le Havre stadium and it lights up blue at night. Looks good from the outside! 

3 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Speculation on Facebook that these are the images of the expansion. It looks more like the West Stand and Kop have been expanded. 

FB_IMG_1540418834747.jpg

These are pictures of Le Havre’s ground. Just google image search it. Would be cool though. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Speculation on Facebook that these are the images of the expansion. It looks more like the West Stand and Kop have been expanded. 

FB_IMG_1540418834747.jpg

FB_IMG_1540418828048.jpg

Read earlier in the thread mate. Thats La Havre's current stadium, apparently ours will have some of the same blue lighting stuff going on

1 hour ago, Bilo said:

FB_IMG_1540418834747.jpg

FB_IMG_1540418828048.jpg

Don't believe everything on the internet, and I'm not sure but that could be Le Havre's ground.

• Like 1