Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Guest seanfox778
18 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Can the OP add a poll?  Is that how it works?  @seanfox778 ??? 

Who do people in here want to win? 

Spurs or Liverpool

Whites or Reds

Poch or Klopp

Jenas or MacMannaman

Fighting Cock or Thieving Cocks

Stupid vowels or crazy consonants 

Lahndan Tahn or De Friedliest Place in de Werrrrld

I’ll have an attempt haha. If it hasn’t happened in 10 mins maybe start a new thread just for the final, with a poll. 

Edit: I can’t work out how to add one. Maybe a Mod has to do it?

Edited by seanfox778

14 minutes ago, irishfoxkev said:

He is but not for crying tonight...how many of us cried on May 2nd and 7th three short years ago and we only wear the shirt as supporters not former players....Hope Glen Hoddle can cope....thought he was looking bit stressed just before ad break ...

26 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Why?

Nothing to do with him crying.

It was one of the most exciting finishes to a game this season and he nearly sent me to sleep.

36 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I really need to learn to stop giving a shit about teams I don't support and just enjoy the ride.

I've thought this for years but there's just no escape sadly.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bovril said:

I stopped caring so much after we won the league. Maybe age too. I just sit back and and enjoy it now. 

Could you imagine what this place would've been like had we lost the title to Tottenham?

59 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

So you’re saying if Liverpool win it, which they will, we’ll never hear the end of it...as if... they’re still singing about istanbul

Would you rather Spuds win it? At least the Scousers are long known on the international scene and for their amazing come-backs. But the bottlers? No. Just effing, no.

Just now, iamafox said:

If anyone on here actually wanted Spurs to win tonight, have a word with yourself.

I did because half my family support them.

If you, as a neutral, can't just enjoy a sensational game of football because you feel you are duty bound to cheer against one of the teams, have a word with yourself. 

• Like 1

I've made the mistake of leaving BT running and now there's a documentary on Nottingham Forest winning the European Cup. Joke's over everyone. This is without doubt some Derren Brown comeback TV programme experimenting people's reaction to football.

• Like 1

Spurs for me are lesser or two evils so wouldn't mind them winning it over Liverpool. 

Spurs fans can be bellends sometimes and sometimes have a kind of arrogant persona about them with literally nothing to show for it but Liverpool fans, like if they won the league, will be utterly insufferable should they win it. 

Personally know more sensible Spurs fans through work and friends etc and they were much more appreciative and respectable when we won the league. I don't recall the same from Liverpool fans I know; they just constantly have this smarmy side to them and think they are God's gift and that everyone should bow down to them regardless of scenario or situation. 

Would love both to lose the final but that obviously can't happen so will opt for Spurs to win it. 

• Like 3

Would much prefer Liverpool to win the CL but not the league. They and their fans and I know quite a few appear more desperate to win the Premier League. They've been there and done that in the CL. 

Fair play to Spurs for an unbelievable battling second half. Pleased for their English lads, but in reality the level of football, apart from Moura, who took his goals exceptionally well, was very, very poor. Ajax were clearly the better footballing side, but fell away mentally in the second half. Trippier and Son looked very poor and I would have said the same for Alli, but for his assists. 

If Liverpool turn up, they should win comfortably, but as Spurs have shown in the last two ties, keep on fighting and who knows. If Spurs won the CL, imo their fans would take smugness to an insufferable level and we wouldn't be able to keep calling them bottlers. 

• Like 1