Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Unbelievable stuff, the Champions League is producing some astonishing drama, it's hard to get your head around it.

Undeniably the greatest football tournament in the world. Last few years have been box office 

• Like 1

I think only last week I said spurs will never win feck all... I don’t think I could ever be a pundit. Fairplay, they’ve pulled it out the bag and they deserve the praises. They made up for all their bottling history tonight and maybe just maybe have lost that title...

Still though... come on Liverpool.

2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Cant believe id say this but im happy for them.

Sat watching the game with the future father in law who is as Tottenham as they come from the 70's onwards....he's emotional now and he was just as emotional and happy watching me when we did the unthinkable a few years ago.

Fair play, if your father in law is a decent guy then most of us in your position would feel the same, I know I would.

• Like 1

Fair play to both Liverpool and Spurs. 

Both done it missing their star players.

Liverpool all the way for me. Couldn't give a shiny about their fans, but to have the PL season they have had, think they deserve a trophy.

Will be a hell of a final for the neutral that's for sure.

Some odd comments in here, a bit of banter from a player or two and a few comments from fans and the next thing you know half our fan base act like spurs are our rivals? 

Absolute fair play to them that was better that last night! Games like this are why I love football! 

• Like 2

If they pump Harry full of horse tranquilizers then does Lucas miss out on the final? Does Origi give way to Salah? Will Macmanaman & Owen face Hoddle and Jenas in a grande punditry bias knockout supermatch? The drama has only just begun...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Liverpool will pawn them in the final

Barca, Dortmund man city and Ajax all better sides who were all supposed to own them. Hell after the first 3 games they were practically out. This has horrible shades of when Chelsea won it. Liverpool are a vastly better side but now all itl take is a refs decision, or slice of luck and f***ing spurs will be European champions. I'm gonna have to stick a few hundred quid on them to win just to make the whole thing bearable!

1 minute ago, Samilktray said:

Undeniably the greatest football tournament in the world. Last few years have been box office 

And local Europeans can't watch their own  biggest club competition,on their local TV..!!!!

I can I have payed up...!!  But it's still unfair..:@...

1 minute ago, Manini said:

Hmmm. Starting to wonder about you Nalis. How many shell suits do you actually own? 

i'm anti Liverpool in the Premier League, anti Spurs most of the time and anti London based media all of the time.

I'm just a hateful spiteful cvnt really lol

Just now, fazzyfox said:

If they pump Harry full of horse tranquilizers then does Lucas miss out on the final? Does Origi give way to Salah? Will Macmanaman & Owen face Hoddle and Jenas in a grande punditry bias knockout supermatch? The drama has only just begun...

Kane wants to be careful. If they do do that and he plays he runs a big risk of cutting his career short IMO. It’s not a simple injury that he’s got. 

I just want to clarify that I’m in no way a trained medical professional, and I am Infact chatting shit. But I guarantee one of the pundits, probably Keown, says something similar in the build up to the final. 

19 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Jenas is an absolute f**king melon.

He is but not for crying tonight...how many of us cried on May 2nd and 7th three short years ago and we only wear the shirt as supporters not former players....Hope Glen Hoddle can cope....thought he was looking bit stressed just before ad break ...

Just now, Nalis said:

i'm anti Liverpool in the Premier League, anti Spurs most of the time and anti London based media all of the time.

I'm just a hateful spiteful cvnt really lol

We’d get on well

Hope @weller54 is ok?..:whistle:

Felt both great and concerned for Glenn Hoddle - he, as he just mentioned, is lucky to still be alive to go and watch his club achieve this feat but, for the love of God, hope his heart won't suffer too much in the final..

That was incredible.

At 94.5 minutes, with Ajax' goalkeeper taking a free-kick, thought that was it and changed to the Challenge channel for a bit. Briefly switched back to the game channel for analysis of the assumed loss only to realise Spurs had actually scored moments later..

Actually want Spurs to win it, banter etc aside.

They're a growing club that seem to operate well in terms of money-efficient transfer dealings etc and if Liverpool win we'll all hear about it on a broken record.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Some odd comments in here, a bit of banter from a player or two and a few comments from fans and the next thing you know half our fan base act like spurs are our rivals? 

Absolute fair play to them that was better that last night! Games like this are why I love football! 

I'm fairness I've hated spurs long before 2016 as I think many have. Sad thing is the falseness of their massive club attitude could change in Madrid if they come home European champs